"And here, we have five seconds of summer! And look! It's the girls from the headlines!" Brookylnn heard an interviewer say and turned towards her. She recognized her to be Jessica Roman. One of the nosiest, most rude interviewers ever. Jessica quickly rushed over to them. "So! Calum, Ashton! Who are these lovely ladies with you tonight?" Jessica spoke and then turned the microphone towards the boys. "This is Brookylnn." Calum said, pointing to the girl on his arm. "And this is Sara." Ashton said, tucking a piece of hair behind her ear. "I see, and brookylnn, you seem to be wearing Calum's jacket, is this because you two are an item?" She questioned. "Well act-" Brookylnn started but was rudely cut off my Jessica again. "Or is it because you two slept together last night?" She questioned further. Sara and Brooklynn both noticed the faces on the 4 boys change, even Crystal and Sierra looked a little offended. Crystal stepped towards Jessica, as did Luke, Michael, and Sierra. "Do you think I wear Michaels jacket just because we slept together? What about you Jessica? Do you have the position you have or wear the jacket you do just because you decided to sleep with someone to try to get what you want? No? Well neither did they. Even if they did, their sex life is none of your business. Why not ask real questions like when's the next album? Are they excited to be at the VMA's? How about, how do they handle being away from family so long? Not did they have sex last night you ignorant bitch." Crystal said to Jessica, causing her to look shocked and offended. Brookylnn couldn't believe it, Crystal Leigh had just stood up for her on live TV. "Thank you." She mouthed to crystal, and crystal nodded her head as they continued down the isle. "Brookylnn! Where did you get your dress!" One reporter yelled. "Louis Vuitton!" She yelled back and watched as people took out their note pads and wrote it down. "You're quote the hit." Calum whispered to her, causing her to smile. At the same time, the band and girls noticed someone who was too familiar...Caitlin Davis, Calum's ex. Calum rolled his eyes as he watched Caitlin strut over to them, with the fakest smile he'd ever seen. "Calum baby!" She said as she grabbed him and hugged him tight. "It's been so long since I've seen you." She pouted. "You look so good, it's such a shame that things between us had to come to an end, we worked so good together." She purred as she played with his tie. "You cheated." He said through gritted teeth. "Oh cal! That was the old me, that's in the past! Forgive and forget." She said pulling his tie so that his face was in-front of hers. "Yeah well so are we, and I'm here with my girlfriend." He growled as he pulled Brookylnn towards him. "Holy shit, calum just called me his girlfriend...are we? Or was he just saying it to get her off of him?" She thought to herself. "I see, and who are you?" Caitlin crossed her arms over her chest. "Her name is Brookylnn." He glared at her and held Brookylnn closer to his chest. "And what is she? Model? Actress? Singer? Artist? Song writer? Makeup artist?" Caitlin purred as she stared Brookylnn up and down. "She's my girlfriend and anything other then that you don't need to know." Calum growled and stepped away from her. "Well Brookylnn, I'm Caitlin. The girl calum is madly in love with, oh and I'm the Victoria secret model everyone always talks about." And that's when Brookylnn realized who she was talking to. Calum quickly pulled Brookylnn away and rolled his eyes as he heard Caitlin yell "nice meeting you!" As they hurried away. Brookylnn was too afraid to ask if Calum has meant what he said when he mentioned them dating, plus he was in a bad mood so now wouldn't be the best time. Brookylnn looked up to see camera flashes in every direction, it was almost too much to take in. "HEY!! GUYS!! Can we get pictures of you and your girlfriends?" One reporter shouted. "Sure mate." Luke said back. They lined up so that it was (from left to right) Luke and sierra, Michael and crystal, calum and brookylnn, and Ashton and Sara. The paparazzi snapped a few shots before calum quickly turned to Brookylnn and kissed her. "Holy shit." Brookylnn thought to herself. "Wow he tastes like peppermint, wait oh my god Calum hood is kissing me on live TV." She screamed inside her head. Seeing calum and brookylnn, the rest of the band followed the lead. They heard tons of cheers from paparazzi and fans. Calum pulled away from Brookylnn and started into her eyes for a split second before biting his lip and looking up. ""So uh, who's ready for the VMA's!" Calum smiled as the band walked through the doors to their seats. Once they sat down, Calum leaned over to Brookylnn to whisper in her ear. "I'm so sorry you had to whiteness her. What she said was wrong, I don't love her. We dated a while ago and she cheated on me. She tried getting with Michael and separating him and crystal. But they both came to me about it and I ended things with her." Calum sighed brooklynn kept her eyes forward slightly nodding to what calum had said obviously looking uncomfortable due to the situation that had happened outside calum dropped his arm from her shoulder to her waist pulling her closer than she already was taking his other hand under her chin and turning her head so they made eye contact "I don't love her, if anything I love you" he said then closing the gap between them, they fit together like matching puzzle pieces they pulled apart and brooklynn looked forward and a smile grew on her face but suddenly dropping after realizing what just happened Calum Hood had just told her he loved her the same person she had been holding those three words back from in fear that they where moving to fast had said those very three words she turned in her chair to face the man of her dreams and gazed into his deep brown eyes that seemingly had no end and repeated the words "i love you" like it was nothing the lights then dimmed as if they where in a movie theatre and calum slouched in his car, brooklynn keeping her perfect posture being sure there is nothing the paparazzi could hold against her in later articles she then looked at ashton and sara which seemed like they where mimicking them exactly. A loud voice boomed through the speakers causing brooklynn and sara to jump and then look at eachother and laugh about how gullible they are brooklynn shifted her body closer to sara and wispered in her ear "it's so crazy to me that just a month ago we where sitting in the living room binging on ice cream and Netflix and now where at the vmas with our dream men" she said "yeah, oh by the way me and ash are gonna hang out tonight after the show if you and cal want to come" sara replied "okay I'll ask him in a bit and see if he wants to if not it will probably just be me" she says as the begin to announce the next category "best music video" 5 Seconds of Summers want you back blasted through the speakers and Brooklynn slapped sara leg out of excitement...