Hot for training

The next day Momo and Midoriya left the nurse's office with out saying anything about last night not just because they didnt want the others to know about their little sexy time but also about Midoriya's condition.

[in the classroom]

"Deku you ok we heard about what happened from Momo she said that the gas really got to you and that you were knock out all night" said Uraraka as she gave a worried look to him.

"Uh yeah it was stronger than I thought" said a nervous Midoriya as Tsuyu winced pian as Midoriya's eyes widened as he saw she had a paper cut.

As Uraraka helped Tsuyu put a plaster on it to stop infection Midoriya and Momo knew they needed to get out and fast so they walked out of the room without anyone noticing but Midoriya grabbed his head as his skin began to turn white, teeth turning into fangs and eyes glowing red as Momo pushed him into the boys restroom so nobody him.

"Midoriya are you ok" said Momo as she walked over to him slowly until he stood up but shockingly not attacking her.

"Yeah well I guess blood causes me to change" he said as Momo asked him a question.

"You seem to be in control not like last night when you....um pounced at me" she said with a massive blush because of all the stuff they did that night.

"If I had to guess at night I become more instinct than control" said a puzzled Midoriya as he tried to figure out what this was a quirk or a real vampire curse until Momo spoke.

"Um Midoriya we have a problem becaurse your like this it means you will need to drink my blood but the little side effect" said a blushing Momo.

"I know and I am so sorry Momo I will try and make it quick" said a blushing Midoriya.

After having his drink he saw Momo getting hotter and hotter until she spoke.

[lemon]

"Midoriya I need it please" said the horny Momo as Midoriya walk over to her and gave her a kiss as his left caressed her right breast as his right hand grabbed her left ass cheek as he kissed her rougher.

As they parted so Momo could get some air Midoriya began to unbutton her school shirt to expose her large breasts that were contained a pink bra as he removed his and her shirts along with her bra he began to suck on her hard nipples as she screams in pleasure.

"OH YES MIDORIYA HARDER" she screams as his left hand goes lower and lower until reaching her skirt as he stops she watches him remove her skirt to reveal pink panties that soon found them selves on the floor as he started to lick her pussy causing her to scream even louder.

"OH MY FUCKING GOD YES RIGHT THERE" Momo screamed as Midoriya stood up removing his school trousers plus his boxers to reveal his 9 inch member as Momo crawled forward and began to suck on Midoriya's cock soon he was in pure pleasure.

"Oh Momo your really good at this" he spoke as she mumbled while suck his cock which only gave him more pleasure as he came down her throat.

"Momo stand up we need to finish this quick" said Midoriya as she bent over the sink allowing to line his member up with her wet pussy.

"Here I go Momo-chan" he said as she chuckled out of joy as he pushed his member into her as he began to thrust into her he noticed her getting tighter as he got close to his climax she was not far behind him.

"Momo I'm going to cum" he said as she they both felt their release coming like a hurricane.

"M....MOMO" shouted Midoriya as he came inside her.

"M....MIDORIYA" shouted Momo as she came around his.

After pulling out of her they rested for a few minutes before cleaning them selve and the restroom floor up and getting their clothes back on and leaving no trace sexual activity.

[lemon end]

"Ok Midoriya we need to get you some control I mean don't get me wrong I love every sexy time we have but the others will get suspicious of us" she said as she turn a deep shade of red.

"Yeah but we all so need away to limit the amout of blood I take from you" he said as he looked at.

"What if I made you a sort of pill and fill it with my blood" said Momo as Midoriya showed a thinking look.

"That could work but lets also agree to only let me bite you if the pill doesn't work" said Midoriya as Momo agreed.

"Ok but as you know we are going to train you to not change or lose control which means we will be spend lots of private time together" she said as she looked away to hide her blush and excited smile.

As they walked out they saw no one which was good as they did not need to worry about being caught but the whole class would probable want to know where they went which meant they needed a good lie and fast.

[in the classroom]

"Hey everyone what's up" said Midoriya as he and Momo walked over to the group who looked like they were about start shoot questions.

"Deku where did you and Momo run off to" said a very scary Uraraka as Momo and Midoriya felt a shiver go up their spines.

"Yeah were you 2 doing something naughty" said Mina who was half right but still looked evil with that wide grin on her face as it took a ton of will power to not blush at her question.

"I was not feeling well so I asked Momo to take me to recovery girl" said a lying Midoriya as he noticed tsuyu tilting her head as if she knew the truth but soon is worry was focused on a single person and the only one who could tell he was lying and it was none other than Jiro.

DemonReader2099: "hey there hope you enjoyed that but lets ask are Midoriya, Jiro and Momo".

Jiro: "all I can say is after this I might need new underwear oh and Momo you better watch Midoriya as when I get my chance he won't even want you a sex buddy".

Momo: "hands off Jiro he's mine and the story will include a lot more girl".

Midoriya: "more how many girl will I have".

DemonReader2099: "sorry can't say but you'll enjoy it until then enjoy the steamy IzuMo action".