Chapter 15

FITZ'S POV

Sophie seemed so pale. Ever since Dex kissed her. WHY did he kiss her?! What is his problem?! Fitz had a hard time controlling himself. He sat on the couch, Sophie resting on his lap, her head laid on his chest. Fitz held her closer as he glared at Dex. Everyone was quiet. No one dared say anything. Linh watched Sophie, her eyes filled with concern. Sophie almost instantly fell asleep when Fitz sat down. Fitz looked down at her beautiful blond hair. He tried not to stare at at the scars on her neck. The small scars on her wrists were all gone, thanks to Elwin. He sighed and looked around again.

That's when Sophie started to twitch. Fitz looked down at her. Her nostrils flared. Her breath caught, and she let out a loud moan. Everyone stared at her, fear contorted on their faces. Sophie suddenly gasped, loud and clear, and let out a blood coiling scream. Everyone was jumping up immediatly, running to her.

"Sophie!" Biana begged, shaking her arms, rattling Fitz in the process.

"Wake up Sophie!" SHe begged.

"Fitz!" Keefe hollered, pain passing his face. "Wake her!" Her screams only got louder and FItz immedialty reached into her brain, panic boiling his blood. The scene was terrible. He, HIMSELF, was standing over Sophie, holding a knife over her head. 

"..me hard Sophie. Mock my words. I DO NOT LOVE YOU. I don't even like you! I HATE YOU SOPHIE FOSTER!" 

Fitz gasped as SOphie screamed and was yanked down into a dark cave with ALvar.

SOPHIE!! WAKE UP SOPHIE! THIS IS JUST A DREAM! SOPHIE!  Fitz tried to transmit, but something seemed to be blocking it.

Alvar seemed to be yelling at Sophie, and she was sobbing, when he grabbed her neck and her vision was turned to..... to the Alicorns. Their bodies broken and lifeless, except Greyfall. He was covered in blood, and his wings were gone. Sophie, a different Sophie, with murder in her eyes, raised a sword, and it raced down, nearly pierced Greyfall's broken side when everything snapped. 

Memory shards flew in every direction. The scene was replaced by sharp glass of memories and Sophie's mind shattered. He was about to recoil out when he realized, Sophie's mind was broken.

SOPHIE!!!  Fitz screamed. He couldn't tell if he really spoke it or transmitted it. Or both. But the pain was terriable, but he couldn't leave her. She was the only one who could heal minds. If she left, he would follow her in any way he could. He screamed as he pushed farther, trying to find the warm path he's seen in other peoples mind as Sophie went through. He didn't have to be pushed through anymore. He was being dragged through her mind. Pain tore through his whole body, but Sophie is more important.

SOPHIE! PLEASE SOPHIE!!! SOPHIEEEEE!!!! YOU CAN'T LEAVE! PLEASE SOPHIE! I CAN'T LIVE WITHOUT YOU! 

Fitz was pulled deeper. The shards were getting sharper and more painful, yet Fitz put force into the drag, and he shoved past all the shards.

SOPHIE! Fitz was panicking now. What if Sophie never came back. 

He pushed through, and the pull became so strong. He knew he was never gonna get out.

He was too late.