Chapter 20

"Sophie!" Biana squealed. She jumped over the bed and crashed into Sophie, sending Sophie, Fitz, and Biana, crashing to the ground.

"Hey." Fitz nudged his sister. "Where's mine?" Biana elbowed him and squeezed the life out of Sophie.

"Don't you ever scare me like that again! You hear me!"

"Let her breath Biana." Fitz laughed. She let go and Sophie took in a breath before returning the hug. Linh was standing behind and before Sophie knew it, Linh was puling her into a hug too.

"Sophie," Linh cried, "Your mind broke! Please don't ever break again! We thought, I, we, we all thought you and Fitz were g-g-goner-rs." Tears rolled out of Linh's eyes and Sophie hugged her friend.

"Hey! I'm back now. And besides, I probably wouldn't be if it weren't for Fitz." Linh gave Fitz a hug and Sophie couldn't help but giggle when Fitz turned bright red. Biana grabbed Fitz and gave his a hard squeeze, knocking the wind out of him.

"Thanks for saving my friend, Fitz."

Sophie laughed and she heard someone cough behind her. She turned to see Keefe and Dex, watching them with nervous expressions.

"Hey guys." Sophie waved, a smile stretching across her face. Before anyone could react, Sophie jumped up and pulled Keefe and Dex into a hug. They both hugged her back, but both were hesitant. She pulled away and turned back to the group.

"C'mon!" Biana squealed, grabbing Sophie and nearly yanking her arm out of her socket as she dragged her out of the room. Fitz and Linh followed, and a still nervous Keefe and Dex followed. "So watcha wanna do." Biana sang. "No wait, what was that other game called?" 

"Huh?" Sophie asked.

"That like, dare thing."

"Truth or Dare?" Sophie asked.

"That!" Biana clapped her hands, letting go of Sophie in the process. 

"My room!" Biana declared. When Fitz and the boys tried to follow, Biana stopped them.

"Hey, it's makeovers for the girls! Have you not seen Sophie's hair? She needs one, and you all can wait patiently like gentlemen."

"But you said something about truth or..."

"That is after!" Biana interrupted, pushing Sophie into the room.

Help me Fitz!

Sorry, but I dont think I can fight Biana on this one.

Nooooooooo.

Biana dragged Sophie onto a silver stool, and went to work. Linh helped with several things. They messed with her hair and applied the itchy makeup, while Biana then was fussing over clothes.

"Drink this." Linh handed Sophie an elixir, and Sophie chugged the sour liquid, puckering her lips as her jaw tingled from the bitter taste.

"There!" Biana declared, Sophie turning to see Biana holding a red dress that was knee length. It was straight the whole was down with no fluffs, surprising Sophie. It had a simple red bow tie on the side of the waist that tied around her stomach. Sophie put the dress on, and found it strangely comftorable. Biana handed her a pair of tan heels, and Sophie yanked them on.

"Oh Sophie, you look beautiful." Linh sighed. Biana showed Sophie to a mirror, and Sophie studied herself. The makeup was barely visiable, and there was gold eyeshadow, and her hair had two loose braids wrapping around her head, yet it still looked simple and gorgeous.

"You're welcome." Biana sang, as she skipped to the door. "C'mon! Let's go have some fun!"

Sophie and Linh followed, both lost in their thoughts.

"So." Linh asked. "You feel okay? Won't break on us again?" Sophie nodded.

"How long has it been?" Sophie asked.

"You and Fitz were out for only a couple days, and of course no one wanted to leave so we all camped here. It was soooo boring. The boys were nervous and barley talked, while Biana is trying not to cry and, I don't blame her. I was too. It was just so hard knowing you were broke and Fitz was trying to help, but we were told that if he didn't get out soon, he would break too. Everyone was just so scared." Linh looked like she was close to tears, and Sophie wrapped her friend in a hug.

"I'm good now. I promise." Sophie whispered. Linh nodded.

"Why are you guys so slow!" Biana complained, turning around. 

"Coming!" Sophie quickly ran, Linh keeping up as they turned into a room where the boys were. Biana was glareing at someone, and when Sophie walked in, she gaped. 

Pillows were everywhere, the bed's sheets and blankets thrown everywhere, and Fitz was levitating up at the ceiling, while Dex yelled at him and Keefe shouted insults.

"What are you guys doing!" Biana hollered, causing the boys to stop. She placed her hands angrily on her hips. Linh's lips were pursed. Sophie felt herself sigh and raised an eyebrow.

Dex and Keefe turned away from Fitz and glared right back at the girls.

I'm so sorry. This is so cringy for me. But you guys seem to be ok with it, so I'll keep it up and try to find a good time to edit

Luv y'all 😘