Chapter 4 Party

We didn't care to meet any of the other bands we just wanted to hang with Crown The Empire. They were signing for about an hour so in that time me and Kylee decided to go look at the merch they had. I saw a bracelet that says "We are the Runaways" in blue I squealed "OH MY GOD KYLEE I NEED THIS!" she looked at it "Oh that's cool I'm gonna buy a BVB one" I just stared at her wallet that she was holding "Oh sorry you want money. Sorry I forgot I was holding our money haha" we laughed she gave $30 so I was happy. I bought a CTE beanie a CTE vest, 3 CTE bracelets 1 a BVB necklace a SWS tank top and FIR pants. Me and Kylee walked over to each other and showed each other what we got. "Dude this shit is awesome!" I said "I know. I know this doesn't have to do with any of the bands here but...do you know if My Chem is coming back?" she asked very serious "Umm I don't think so."

We walked over back to CTE's signing area they were closing it and signing their last thing. I took my phone out of my pocket and I checked what time it was. It was 12 am. "Holy shit Kylee it's twelve" I groaned "Ugh that means I have to drive" she groaned. Then Brandon walked over to us. "Hey you know how Dave said you guys can hang out with us tonight? Well were having a party with some more bands and you guys are coming. Also you guys can spend the night in our bus if you want" he explained "Wel-" Kylee cut me off "What other bands!?" "Oh Pierce The Veil and Motionless In White" he said "Well we're gonna have fun tonight!" I said excitedly. "Follow me" Brandon said we nodded and followed. We went outside then we ran over to another building "Well guys here's where the party's at" he opened the door all we saw was all the bands there and flashing lights. "Oh. My. God. I think I'm in love" I said staring into the room Brandon chuckled and walked in me and Kylee followed "Hey Vic doesn't have a girlfriend. Think I have a chance?" Kylee whispered in my ear "Well there's a possibility. Lets just see if Brandon will introduce us to the bands" I whispered back. She nodded

We walked over to the table where CTE was hanging at my eyes were light brown now. "Hey Amelia, did you put contacts in?" Hayden asked confused "Uhh no my eyes sometimes change to dark brown to light brown aha" I lied. We all heard a wolf howl. "Godamnit we have coyotes out here!?" Brent yelled "Well they aren't coyotes. They're wolves." I said I felt my eyes turn dark brown "Oh really? How do you know they're wolves?" Benn said trying to act smart "Let me tell you, I know that because coyotes don't howl like that they have a higher pitch tone then a wolf. A wolf on the other would sound really deep and majestic." I explained "Oh..well then.." he looked confused "Do you feel stupid?" I asked with a smirk "Uhhh yea... a little..." he blushed but still looked confused.

I grabbed Kylees arm and dragged her over to PTV "Hey you guys are Pierce The Veil, right?" I asked just to make sure because I have no idea I don't listen to them. "Yea are you a fan?" Vic asked "No that's why I was asking if you were Pierce The Veil. But she is" I said pointing at Kylee "Oh uhh..hi" Kylee blushed "Hi" they all said "What's you name? We like to get to know our fans." Jaimie explained and kind of blushed. I walked away because I wanted to go meet BVB. I walked away backwards just to make sure Kylee didn't see me leave. Then I hit somebody I closed my eyes getting ready to hit the floor I almost fell but someone caught me....