•Chapter 24•

Amelia's POV (a couple days later)
"Amelia" someone whispered, I didn't care to open my eyes I just wanted to cry all day, then I figured out the creepy whisper is whisper was Chris and this time not a whisper, he said "Its like 100 degrees outside. But yeah do you wanna go on stage with us today?" He opened my curtain of the bunk. I shrugged and after a while "No. I just want to sit here and cry"
"Well. You kind of sound horrible because you said 'want to' instead of 'wanna' so anyway I guess see you later. Also it's 9 am" he said and left the bus with the guys. I have a window in my bunk and I looked out it, some people looked back at me while they passed and some I scared, I decided I wanted to get out. I didn't care about my cuts or anything, so I just threw on black shorts and a BMTH tank-top and a pair of black vans. I couldn't breathe for some reason, like I could, but it's when you can hardly breathe. I walked over to the bathroom ad looked in the mirror. Ugh. I turned on the black straightener the guys had in there and while I waited for it to heat up I put on eyeliner. I straightened my hair to make it perfectly straight. I turned it off and left the bus.

I just walked. I don't even know where I was walking I just walked up wherever my feet would take me. I looked up and I saw a little grass area with trees, I decided to go over and just sit, which I did. I pulled out my phone, which I surprisingly had, and looked at my notifications. I had a long ass message from Chayce, I dont even care, I had a lot of Instagram and Twitter things like mean comments and shit. I unlocked my phone and went to my music, I turned on SWS Kick Me. I dont know why more of CTE music would make me feel better but I'm only a fan of them because of the other guys, obviously other than Dave and Benn, so I just changed the song to Heart Of Fire then Goodbye Agony. People walked by and didn't do anything when they say my cuts, like obviously I'm with people who understand, but then after a couple people two girls walked up to me. One has blonde hair and the other has this stupid rainbow thing, the blonde has a white Bando on and the rainbow bitch has a shirt that shows her stomach, sluts. They wore booty shorts, uhm no, and they were staring at me with a disgusted face.

"What the hell do you want?" I said annoyed

"We're here to tell you how bad of a person you are for doing that to Dave!" The rainbow bitch said

"Look. Whatever the fuck he t-" the blonde interrupted me

"YOU WERE USING HIM!!!" she screamed. I was pissed. I got up trying not to punch her in the boob since they looked fake.

"Listen bitch! If you want to start a fight I'll take both of you on at once! Whatever the fuck DAVE told you is obviously a lie" I spit in their faces. Rainbow bitch took my phone and stopped my music. I tried to grab it back but the rainbow bitch moved to the side and looked at my lock screen background. It was Chris and Ricky.

"Oh so you're gonna ruin their lives now?! I see how it is" The blonde said. I grabbed my phone back and slapped the rainbow bitch

"Uhm the last time I checked. You're not on tour with them! You're not fan! If you think that every little thing they say is true it just sounds like you're a pathetic little bitch who doesn't know what to do with her life!" I put my phone in my back pocket. I was about done with them, I was about to attack them and like I swear to god kill them. I had my hands in fists. I just pushed them put of my away and walked away.

"SLUT! WHORE! PATHETIC LOSER! ASSHOLE! BITCH! CUNT" I heard the both of them say. I stopped and turned around. I cracked my neck. I saw someone running to me in the corner of my eye. I turned my head. It was Brandon. I looked back at the bitches.

"I'm sorry it doesn't look like I'm a desperate piece of shit bitch who just like band members because they're hot! Or I just say I 'cut' so I can get attention from them!" I screamed at them. Brandon stopped me and I was just infuriated so I kept walking.

"EMO!" I heard one of them say. I had tears in my eyes now. I just flipped them off an said: Fuck you bitches at least I have a reason.

Brandon made me stay there I just stood there crying. I watched Brandon explain what happened to them and they didn't even feel guilty at all. They walked away trying to get Brandon's number. But Brandon slapped them. He walked back over to me.

"Why did you" he cut himself off and took a deep breath, so I finished it for him "Cut? Because of uhm Dave and Benn and Acacia."

"Why, Amelia? Ugh I don't know what to do" he said. "Well that's the good part. You don't have to do anything" I said still crying "Amelia? Have you told Ronnie or actually anybody?" he asked.

"Nobody. Except for Kylee" I answered after a while.

"You should tell Ronnie." He said, I walked away "Yea I should then kill myself" I said and ran away "Amelia! Dont do this!" he caught up to me and stopped me "Dont!" "Let me go! All those things they said are true and you know it Brandon!!!" I screamed. He let go "What happened to the Amelia I knew?" he said "Her soul died when she lost Dave and the rest of you" I was full on crying and I ran over to somewhere I didn't even know. I saw a street I thought I could cross it but of course when I got there, there were so many cars. Brandon didn't see me and I turned around and saw the MIW tourbus. It had a ladder that goes up to the roof. I climbed up it. I see that Brandon's running passed me and not noticing me.

When he went away I heard someone tell me to come down. I knew that voice it was Chris. So I obeyed and dropped down with a thud. Ricky was the only one who didn't look mad until he looked at my leg.
"Lets look at your leg" Chris ordered. I nodded and put my left leg in front of my right and turned it a little "Other leg" he demanded. I showed them my right leg quickly, then Chris grabbed my right leg and looked at it. "Why? Amelia! Why?!" he whined.