~Chapter 9 Bitchiness has landed~

I saw Juliet grab Kylees hair and scream something at her. I ran over to them and pulled her hand off Kylees hair an threw her hand at her, I turned to look at Kylee "hey you o-" I got cut off by Juliets fist getting smashed into the back of my head. I touched the spot she hit, it wasn't bleeding it just hurt like a bruise. Kylee pulled her hair so she would be able to get a good view of where she'll hit her. Damn we're violent. "YOU BITCH TRIED TO STEAL MY BOYFRIEND!" Juliet screamed at Kylee. I heard a mixture of voices yelling and screaming. I didn't care she was trying to beat the shit out of my best friend I'm not gonna let that happen, so I grabbed by her arms. She some what fell and I was pretty much holding her, she lifted up her feet and kicked Kylee in the stomach Kylee fell and clenched her stomach, I dropped her "What the hell you bitch? I gave you a chance and bitch you don't touch my best friend!" I yelled in her face as I picked her up with her hair, I threw her back on the floor an I kicked her face in.

Kylee got back up and jumped on Juliet. "Get off of each other!" one of the guys said "No leave them! I wanna see the devil in Kylee!" I yelled over them. They left them there Kylee punching "Ok this is enough Kylee doesn't need to go to jail" Andy said lifting Kylee off of Juliet. Juliet stayed on the ground looking hurt. "Hey bitch , are you ok?" I asked Juliet helping her up "No. I think my heads bleeding" she said rubbing her head then looking at her hand, which had blood on it.

"Juliet we're over!" Andy stated without even looking at her "ill only give you money to get a cab and that's it."

"No. No you don't" I said throwing a 5 dollar bill at her. She left without a word. I walked over to Kylee "Are you ok?" "Yeah she didn't touch me" She replied sounding proud "Nice" Andy said looking at Kylee then at me "Holy shit Andy, stop having such beautiful eyes like damn boyyyy!" I said looking in his beautiful eyes "Aww I'm sorry there so beautiful" he blushed "Hey do you guys wanna leave because we have to get ready in an hour and yeah we still have to drive there" said the CTE Andy "Alright" we both said.

-----in the bus-----------------------------

CC was behind me "CC why the hell are you behind me?" I asked sarcastically "I don't know actually" he laughed and moved to the side of me, I moved to the couch by Brandon "Your still in your bikini" he reminded me "I know I'm to lazy to change" I said playing with his hair "Come on change, or else you dot get to go back stage and meet Sleeping With Sirens and Falling In Reverse" Brent said throwing a pillow at me "Same for you, Walden" Hayden said throwing my bracelet at her "I didn't know whose that was" he laughed "it was mine" I laughed as I picked it up, I went over to the bathroom. Small, but big enough for two people to be in it. I put my bag on the counter next to the sink, grabbed my clothes out of it. I stripped also I was singing Knives and Pens. I changed into a SWS tank top FIR pants CTE vest and beanie and put on my BVB necklace.

"Damn. You have a nice voice." Andy ;(Biersack) said

"Well Mr.Biersack you weren't suppose to hear that..." I blushed. He giggled

"My god Andy don't do this to me. I can't take you away from Kylee.

"Damn right" Kylee said. We laughed.

"Well I was gonna give you money to buy merch. I guess not" Dave said

"Sorry. Paid for it yesterday" I laughed

"Oops forgot something" I said as I ran back into the bathroom. I got my eyeliner out and put it on. A lot but not to much. I walked back out.

"Diva much" Hayden said

"Shut the hell up Tree before I beat the shit out of you" I said. Everyone laughed then went silent.

------------backstage----------------------

"I never thought we would do this a second time. But I think we have to go home after" I said in Kylees ear

"Aww really?" she asked. I nodded.

"Hey, Amelia?" Acacia asked

"What the hell do you want?" I answered

"Why do you hate me?"

"Did you actually just fucking ask that? Like actually. My god Acacia the things you did for attention." I didn't even look at her

"Wow. Bitch much?" she said

"Look whose talking." I looked over at her then back at the guys who were performing. Kylee grabbed my arm pulled my head closer to hers "Alright were going back to the bus I don't feel like getting in another fight today" I nodded and we walked back to the bus.

Acacias POV//

"Hey where's Amelia and Kylee?" Dave asked

"They left they said they didn't want to hang around just for this stupid concert. They went to a club probably gonna fuck some guys." I lied

"Oh really?" he asked

"Yeah. They actually said that" I tried to make him believe me. He walked away. The rest of the guys left with him. The next band playing was SWS. I didn't care for them so I left.

-------------------