~Chapter 14~

Amelia POV

I woke up with Dave's arms around me kind of non my waist and stomach also me buried in his chest ;) I slowly got up and sat up I moved my hair to the left side. Andy was over in the fridge.

"Hi Andy" I said squeakily

"Hey" he said with a mouth full of cereal. I laughed and got up I ran over to him to hug him. After the hug he moved away from the fridge so I looked threw it to see if I wanted anything.

"So uhh where's Kylee? Also where are we?" I asked

"Kylees with Andy at the beach we're near by. We are at San Francisco" he explained.

"Awesome" I said.

"So what was up with you and Dave last night. You know the cuddling and all that?" he asked with a smirk

"I was still scared because of that dude so I asked Dave if he could sleep with me and we just woke up like that so yea" I lied. Dave woke up and while I was looking through the fridge I found an apple, wow I haven't ate in like days and I eat an apple, he stretched and yawned.

"Hey guys"

"Good morning" I said then took a bite of the apple

"Hey" Andy said eating his cereal. I took out my phone out I my back pocket I looked at my notifications, it was all Twitter and Instagram, it was all fangirls getting mad at me because Dave was holding me and some people say we'd make a cute couple.

"Well I'm gonna go out to go get Kylee" I said "After....I change" they nodded. I ran over to my bag and I grabbed my black shorts and ran over to the bathroom. Ehh I didn't care to take a shower. I changed then I heard a knock on the door.

"Yeah?" I said

"Can I come with you to you know go get Kylee?" Dave asked

"Uhm yeah" I said. I grabbed my tooth brush and somehow it was still in the bathroom. I brushed my teeth and Hayden came in.

"Sup ima brush my teeth" he said and walked over to the sink. I just continued with mine. I stopped and put me tooth brush down after I did all that stuff. I went back out to the living area of the bus and heard my phone vibrate I looked at it, it was dead.

"Ayee uhm can I borrow someone's charger?" I asked

"Here" Dave offered. It was in his bunk. I plugged it in. "Dave ready?" I asked.

"Yeah" he said. He went over to the door with me. He opened the door "Alrighty here you go" "Thanks" I blushed. He closed the door and went over to me.

"So am I allowed to hold your hand?" he asked with a smirk.

"Yes" I said moving my hair to the right side. He held my hand, fingers intertwined, I smiled. We walked around until we saw the beach.

"Lets go!" he laughed, he ran across the street with me.

"DAVE!" I screamed/laughed at him because a car was about to hit me. He pulled me over to him, he grabbed me, I fell into his neck. (Lol dats bad/weird) We started laughing.

"My god Dave don't kill me like that. At least let it be peaceful" I laughed. He was still holding my hand.

"Yeah I've never thought about that" he laughed. We looked around the beach we saw Kylee walking with Andy.

"Okay maybe we shouldn't disturb them. They look soooo cute together." I begged

"Alright. Well wanna walk around?" he asked. He's still holding my hand.

"Alright" I bit my lip. He placed his arm around my shoulder. We walked in the sand we had no shoes on.

"Dave you know I wanna date you, right?" We stopped and I looked in his eyes. Thank god we were pretty much the same height. He took a deep breath.

"I was hoping you weren't gonna bring that up because...." I was moving my hands in a motion to say keep going "because I'm trying to take that slow because I...I don't wanna fuck up" I laughed

"How would you fuck it up? You're like perfect" I laughed

"Trust me" he laughed. I laughed too then we started walking again.
____after a couple hours of walking_

"Hey Amelia. Hey Dave" Andy (BVB) said

"Hey" I smiled.

"Hey. Can I talk to Amelia privately please?" Kylee asked Dave and Andy (BVB) they nodded and left. "So are you and Dave dating?"

"Nahh. We're technically dating but not officially if that makes sense" I laughed.

"Uh-huh all that cuddling last night" she teased

"STAHP don't even" I laughed and punched her shoulder. She put her hands up in surrender.
----------------Tour is over---------------