Chapter 8 Idek

| A N Ok im sorry if ur and Acacia and Benn fan but i dont ship Benncacia so thats why i give her hate in this|

After a couple hours of Bryan and Johnnie vlogging them and us. (They barely turned the camera off) I looked over at kylee, she was alone, I have a feeling she was thinking about something.

"Hey, whatcha thinking about?" I asked sitting next to her "On whether I should choose Johnnie or Andy because their both so sweet. Johnnie is just a crush and Andy doesn't even hide that he lov- liked me-" "Woah woah woah wait a minute were you about to say love?" I teased Kylee chuckled a little moved the hair out of her eyes and said sarcastically "Maybe.." we laughed "Well mehhhh I wanna go meet Ronnie and Kellin and all of them" I whined "Same. But we just got to the beach so I don't know what the guys will say" she replied "REEEEEE ima go call Chayce so brb" I said as I got up (yes I do say brb) "alright" Kylee said going back to her thinking.

"BITCHHHHH!" Chayce yelled into the phone

"What! You man-whore!" I yelled back

"YOU HAVEN'T TEXTED ME BACK AND IT'S ONLY BEEN LIKE A DAY!" he screamed into the phone then laughed

"Shut the hell up I'm trying to get as much time as possible with these boys because--" before I finished he cut me off

"Yea yea. Because there idols" he said mockingly

"My god so anyway how are you and Carolina?" I asked

"She disappeared. That's why I was spamming you last night."

"Oh so that's why my phone is pretty much dead" I laughed

"Yep. But anyways I don't know where Carolina is please help!" he begged

"She's yours isn't she?" I asked

"Yes. But don't you dare do this to me. She was your bestfriend" he begged

"WAS Chayce WAS. She--" he cut me off again

"Yes Amelia W--" I cut him off

"Don't you fucking dare cut me off. She didn't give a shit about me. I did everything for her. I loved her like a sister she did to but that turned around so godamn quick in high school! She didn't give a fuck that she was the 'rebellious' one when she was actually the bitchy one. So I stopped giving a shit about her. I told her everything, I trusted her, and obviously that was a godamn mistake. Because she told everyone. Now I'm the mysterious, rebellious, band freak, 'emo' one. So I don't even care if she disappeared because I don't care for people who don't give a shit about me." I explained almost at the point of tears.

"Amelia stop living in the past. And don't you DARE talk about Carolina like that!" he screamed

"Chayce I can't stop living in the past because its the only way I live I know that doesn't make sense but still, my god. And I will talk shit about Carolina to you. But I guess you don't wanna hear it so uhh bye I have people who care about me to talk to." I almost pressed end call when he suddenly said

"Wait dont"

"What?" I sighed

"You have always asked me how I put up with you so here's the answer" he took a breath. "I love your stupid ass like a sister I could not stand if I lost you and because me and you are not that different you are the other side of me and we need to stick together to get thru all of the shit that happens and in other words if you die it takes me down to." He exhaled. I went silent "Still there?" he asked "yep" I said softly

"God, I'm a horrible person I have to go Chayce. I love you like a brother." I ended the call. Johnnie came over with the camera "So what's all the fighting?" he asked sarcastically "Ehh nothing" I answered walking over to tour bus. "Hey, where are you going?" Kylee screamed toward me "Tour bus I need to do something!" I yelled back "Amelia, I swear to god if you start doing it again I'm gonna give up!" she yelled at me, I could hear here running towards me now. "I'm not. I just need alone time" I walked faster "Fine." She said she backed away.

I walked into the bus and I sat down on the couch. I screamed. "WHY DO I PUSH EVERYONE WHO LOVES ME AWAY!" I screamed "I'm a horrible person I don't deserve friends or a boyfriend or any of this." I thought I said to myself "Your not a horrible person" a familiar voice said, Taddie. "Brent, you've only have known me for pretty much a day" I said stuffing my face into a pillow "Well I can tell that you have been through a lot and were probably not the one who was the horrible one." he explained as he took the pillow away, I sat up and he sat by me, he put his arm on me for comfort "Well sometimes I was..." I looked at him then at the floor. "So why were you and your friend fighting on the phone?" he asked "Ugh because of his stupid girlfriend" I answered annoyingly "Oh. What'd she do?" he asked. I explained it to him. "Oh wow what a bitch. Wait was that why you were calling yourself a horrible person?" "No." I explained the Chayce thing "oh wow damn. That's deep" I just nodded.

Hayden opened the door "Holy shit guys Kylee and Andy's girlfriend are fighting like an actual fight!" he panicked "Shit what Andy?" I sprung up from the couch "Biersacks" he answered as we started running back to the beach "FUCK ME SIDEWAYS WITH A CHAINSAW THIS IS BAD!" I screamed as I ran as fast as I could.