•Chapter 23•

Amelia's POV
"Coming just hold on!" I said
"Amelia hurry up!" It was Kylee. Shit! I put a bunch of bandaids on my leg and pulled my pant leg down. I ran over to the bus door and opened it quickly.
"Hey" Kylee sighed then looked at my hand "Why do you have blood on your hand?" She asked
"Uhm...girl week" I lied
"Amelia?!" She crossed her arms "I know you're lying to me. Tell me and I won't get mad at you" she said and moved me to the side so she can walk in. She closed the bus door and hugged me "Just tell me" she whispered.
"Ok...I- I cut myself..." I whined then cried and hugged her back. She hugged me even tighter
"That sounds so weird coming from your mouth. This is the first time you've done this...Dave?" She pulled away and I nodded "Lets see" she said wiping her eyes. I sat down on the couch and pulled up my right pant leg and took off my band aids half way off and showed her. She gasped and hugged me again. "I'm sorry.." I said and started crying again "Please never do this to yourself again" she cried and held me tighter again "You're my sister that I've always wanted but never got. So I want to protect you" I cried harder. We heard someone knock on the door. "Clean yourself up and Ill tell them you're just peeing" she whispered to me. I ran over to the bathroom and locked the door quietly. I heard Kylee open the door and i heard Ricky ask Kylee where I was, she lied to them.
I put my band aids on and washed my hands. I opened the door and walked out of the bathroom.
"Hey" Ricky said
"Hey. What's up?" I asked
"Uhm we're about to do an interview with Bryan and we wanted to know if you want to be there?" He explained
"Uhh yeah. If Kylee can come" I said
"Yeah" He said and he asked "Are you ok?"
"I'm limping and I don't think I can walk though. I fell and twisted my ankle while running to the bus" I explained he laughed "Want a piggie back ride?" He asked I nodded, he got in front of me and I hopped on his back. He walked over to the area Bryan was interviewing us at while Kylee followed. We were backstage of one of the stages and I guess Ice Nine Kills was playing.
"Is this gonna be the un-cut interview?" I asked. He laughed "Yeah. We're also gonna stream it right now" Ricky put me down on the floor and Kylee sat on the couch behind me playing with my hair "Oh shit" I laughed "When's it gonna start?" I asked "Uhm actually right now" Bryan laughed. I just shook my head for no reason.
"So how are you guys?" he asked looking at all of us. Chris spoke first "Good." Then I spoke "Uhm ehh I guess" then Kylee "Not that good because of this girl" she pointed at me "She's having a hard time right now so yeah" she explained.
"Oh yeah for people who are new tell them who you are and what you do in the band" Bryan said, he passed his mic over to Josh "Sup I'm Josh the pianist" he passed it over to Ryan "Im Ryan and I play lead guitar" he passed it to Ghost "Hey I'm Ghost and I play bass" he passed it to Chris who was behind Ricky, Ricky was on the side of me, "Hey I'm Chris and I sing. Also Amelia you're one of us" he said pointing to me, he passed the mic to Ricky "Sup I'm Ricky and I also play bass" he said and passed it to me "Hey. I'm Amelia and I guess I sing and scream" I said then passed it to Kylee, which made her stop playing with my hair, she grabbed it and said "Hi I'm Kylee and I'm just here because I'm Amelia's bestfriend. Also I'm Andy Biersacks girlfriend." She explained I took the Bryan Stars mic from Kylee "Also maybe some of you recognize me I don't know but if you don't. I was Dave Escamillas girlfriend, but we broke up just today actually." I said holding my leg. I gave the mic back to Bryan "Aww that sucks" he said "Don't act like we didn't just tell you before this" Chris laughed.

*interview stuff I'm to lazy to type anymore bleh bleh I just wanna get to a certain part so bleh*