~Chapter 20 The end of us~

*A month before Warped 2015*
Amelia's POV
"Bye bae" I laughed to Kylee
"You sure your fine on your own?" she asked
"Yes!" I laughed trying not to just push her out the door. "Just go see Andy!" I sad kind of pushing her out the door.
"Ok. Fine" she laughed and walked over to the car. She drove to Andy's. I was scared to be alone yet happy. I decided to blast Reincarnate. I started jumping around and someone was knocking on my door. I paused the song and answered the door.
"Hey. Can I come in?" it was Acacia. So I nodded and let her in and closed the door but didn't lock it since it was her.
"Okay. Listen bitch!" Acacia said bitterly and pushing me on the door. "Dave is mine! Remember that! He! Is! Mine!" she said. I pushed her off me
"I'm sorry last I fucking checked you're dating Benn!" I screamed back at her
"You're so stupid! I'm using him!" she slapped me
"Dumbass. I'm not stupid. I'm being sarcastic!" I pulled her hair she started walking towards me and we ran into the kitchen counter.
"Well. I. don't. care. Dave is mine! He will fall in love withe me!" she slapped me again and got a knife from behind me.
"YOU FUCKING TOUCH HIM AND YOUR A DEAD BITCH!" I screamed in her face. She cut me wrist.
__________________________
Chris' (yes motionless) POV
I heard Amelia yelling at someone and someone yelling back at her. I heard their whole conversation. I looked in her window that was right next to the door. Some girl put a knife to Amelia's stomach and said "Oh where's your wound!?" she lifted her SWS shirt up to find a scar and putting the knife to it. I barged in.
"Get off of her!" I yelled. I saw cut marks on her wrist and it was bleeding so it was from the chick attacking her.
"Oh my god! Your Chris Motionless!" she squealed then realized she had a knife in her hand then dropped it.
"Get the fuck out of here!" I yelled. She ran out of the house and went to her car. I ran over to Amelia and hugged her. "Are you ok?" I asked she nodded no in my neck. "Everything fucking happens when I get left alone!" she cried. "Shh it's okay." I comforted "Please don't tell Dave or Kylee about this. I know you don't know them but still" she cried into my chest. "Okay. Okay. Everything will be fine" she broke the hug and she walked over to her couch and sat on it. I closed the door and joined her.
"So why are you here?" she asked "Not to be rude or anything"
"Oh it's fine. Uhm you talked to my girlfriend at the hospital when you got shot. She uhh told me you were a fan and a loyal fan. So I decided to visit." I explained
"Oh. Alright." She said calming down "That was your girlfriend? I didn't know that" she laughed
"Yeah. So wanna hang out or what?"
"Yeah. That would actually be nice."
"Well first let's clean your arm"
__________________________
*at warped 2015*
"Acacias coming with us!" Benn announced I was disgusted. Dave told me to be nice and I told him "Fuck no" me or Chris have not told anyone about what happened a month ago.
*bleh bleh warped stuff. Acacia being a bitch. Bleh bleh 2 months in warped and we're at some place in Dallas Texas. Bleh Dave asked me about my cuts I didn't tell him anything*
Amelia's POV
Acacia was sitting kind of away from Benn and I was on the couch with Dave holding me. I looked outside the window behind me. There was a lot of dark clouds, it was gonna rain.
"So Dave what if I told you that your friends girlfriend is just using him to get to you?" I raised an eyebrow hoping he would understand.
"I don't know actually" he laughed and I got up and walked over to the fridge then Acacia stopped me with her words.
"Really you had to bring that up? Now I have to bring this up" she sighed "Dave, Amelia is just using you for Brandon" she lied. I turned around
"Oh fucking really? Because that's a fucking lie!" I yelled at her
"Amelia are you actually using me?" Dave asked getting up and getting ready to beat Brandon
"No it's not true this bitch is lying. Leave Brandon alone. He's not in this!" I yelled. Getting pissed as hell and I started walking up to Acacia.
"I'm not lying!" she lied again.
"SHUT THE FUCK UP!' I screamed in her face "STOP LYING TO THEM! BENN SHE'S USING YOU TO GET TO DAVE!" I was still screaming in her face.
"YOU STOP LYING TO THEM!" she screamed back
"Amelia" Dave said, I turned around and he was looking at the floor crying "We're over..." I was on the verge of tears then the bus door bursts open. It was Chris.
"Okay. Listen to your girlfriend Dave because I saw all this happen." He explained it and I was balling my eyes out. "So who the hell do you believe? 2 for one story and 1 for the other because I am a witness." Chris asked, Dave thought for a moment.
"Chris" I touched his shoulder. "He already made his choice..." I said and walked out of the bus. It started to rain. Chris followed me "Amelia, wait. Don't you wanna get your stuff first?" he asked. I nodded and walked back to the CTE bus. I got to the door but Acacia came out and pushed me back.
"I'm sorry trash isn't allowed here" she said poking me
"Oh then why are you still here?" I asked sarcastically and pushed her out of my way "Move bitch!" I walked into the bus and looked at Dave and Benn. I was disgusted. I just went to my bunk and packed my stuff and got my phone. I looked around and saw the guys, then I saw Benn break up with Acacia.
"Acacia! Stop trying to lie! We just lost the best girl that we met!" Benn yelled at her
"But Ben-" Benn cut her off
"GET OUT! and you can't accuse me of rape because we never had sex!" he yelled again. I walked over to Andy and hugged him.
"I'm sorry" I whispered
"It's not your fault" he whispered back and kissed my forehead. I walked over to Brandon
"Bye ima miss you guys" I started balling in his chest. He hugged me even tighter. "I'm gonna miss you too" he said wiping his nose. I walked over to Brent
"Goodbye Taddie Tots"
"I'm gonna miss you my little one" he laughed
"I'm gonna miss you too my Tree and Bones" I walked over to Hayden and Nathan.
"Goodbye guys" I hugged them both "Love you all but bye" I ran back outside "Do you wanna go and tour with us?" Chris asked. I nodded and we ran over to the MIW bus and we ran into Kylee. She asked what happened and Chris told her. I just stayed behind him then Kylee hugged me. I hugged back. Then we got to the MIW bus and I guess Kylee went to the CTE bus to yell at Benn and Dave. I'm glad to have her as my best friend.