•Chapter 25•

Amelia's POV (one month later)

"Amelia!" someone whisper shouted into my ear, shaking me from side to side "Amelia! It's Andy from Crown The Empire!" I fluttered my eyes open to find an amazing looking Andy.

"Hi" I whispered back

"Hi. I'm taking you alright?" He whispered

"What do you mean?" I whispered.

"I mean this!" he whisper screamed and picked me up with my blanket on top of my stomach. He walked over lightly to Brandon who was here in the MIW bus. WTF is wrong with these guys?! Brandon opened the door and we left. Andy was running with me to probably their bus and Brandon was on the right side of Andy. I held onto Andy's neck and tried to wake up.

"What time is it?" I asked since it still looked dark outside

"Like 4. We were already at the next place which is Las Vegas." Andy said. I tried keeping my eyes open and it didn't work "Amelia! Stay awake! We need you to! Open your goddamn eyes!" Brandon said and slapped me "Shit!!" I yelled "Ok we're gonna make you wash your face so you don't fall asleep or else we're gonna hit you with water!" he explained. I nodded and just looked at Brandon. I'm pretty sure he didn't notice.

We got to the bus and I looked around I saw Benn, Hayden, Danny, Nathan, Brent and Dave.... I never thought I would be so happy to see these guys. Andy put me on my feet and I walked over wobbly to the bathroom. I washed my face and fixed my hair then I realized my phone was in my pant pocket. Chris was calling me, I answered.

"Where the hell are you?!" he spat

"Im with Andy and Brandon from Crown The Empire" I said

"Ok.... Why?" He asked

"Because they stole me. Can you bring my stuff over here. Or like give me some clothes." I asked.

"Sure. See you in a bit." He said a bit too calmly. It didn't seem like him. He hung up and I fixed my hair for a minute. Then I hear a knock on the bus door. The guys opened it and I let Chris into the bathroom.

"I only brought you clothes because I don't want these guys hurting you!" he whisper screamed

"Since when did you become my brother!?" I whisper screamed back. He gave me my clothes and went back out with the guys. I changed he brought me an MIW tank that's the skeleton middle finger and black skinnies and eyeliner. Perfect. I put in everything and put my eyeliner on pretty dark. I walked back out and I just closed the bathroom door and leaned on it.

"So why did you guys steal me?" I looked at Brandon then Andy.

"Because" Andy said kind of adorably

"Because whyyyyyy?" I asked

"Because of this" Dave said. I put my attention towards him. He pulled out something from the side of the couch he was sitting on and it was...a.... PUPPPPPPPPYYYYYYY!! "Amelia. I know how much you've wanted a dog. And I'm really sorry" he got up and passed the dog to me. I took it and started petting it. "Read his collar." I looked at him then the dog. I moved the dogs black hair out of the way of the collar and it said 'Im sorry for everything' I smiled.

"You are?" I looked at him he kind of blushed. Chris got up and put his arms criss-cross. "Really?" I asked Dave. I was kind of getting mad but not mad enough to yell.

"Yeah. But I understand if you don't want me back" he said and got closer to me. "Well. To be honest I've been wanting you back." I said "Soooo. Is that a yes?" "Yes" I said and I became calm. Someone opened the bus door roughly. I looked at who it was it was Ashley from BVB.

"Guys! Come over to our bus so I can bang Amelia!" It went silent "Wait what! I mean! There's something wrong with Kylee!" he ran back out. I ran out with him with the puppy in my hands. I had tears streaming down my face because what did happen to her? Why did Ashley say it in a rush? I heard everyone else behind me. We got to the BVB bus and Ash opened the door.

I saw... I saw...

I saw Kylee on the floor with Andy holding her head and crying on her...