~Chapter 15 The Date: Part 1~

Dave's POV

"I don't know how this will work" I whined to the guys

"Bro I don't think you should be talking to us about this. It should be Kylee she's her bestfriend" Brent said

"Alright. Alright. Ill go ask her" I got up and went to the kitchen, that's where I charged my phone, I unplugged my phone and called Kylee.

"Hey. Why are you calling me and not your future girlfriend?" she asked

"Because I need help with something" I nervously said

"Please tell me you didn't get someone fucking pregnant because I will kill you" Kylee laughed

"No no. I want to plan a date with Amelia but I don't know what to do" I sounded needy

"Well if you really know her. You should now weather perfect date would be" Kylee hung up with that. Perfect.
__________________________

Amelia's POV

I woke up it's 12:00. Why do I sleep so long??? I heard Kylee talking to somebody on the phone. I couldn't make out what she was saying, ehh didn't matter to me.

"Get the hell up Amelia!" Kylee yelled in my room. I groaned. She threw her phone at me. "GET! UP!" She yelled at me "NOOOOOOOOO!" I yelled back "Yes. You have like a little party type thing to go to so get your ass up!" she gabbed her phone off of my back "Noooo you whore. What is it anyway" I said shoving my face into my pillow. "A little date sort of thing" she ran out of my room "Sorry can't tell you anything other than that! Get dressed!" She yelled.

I got up. I dragged myself over to my closet I took off my clothes (idgaf) and slid on an MIW shirt, ripped skinnies and all black converse. I brushed my hair and straightened it. I dragged myself over to the kitchen and went over to the fruit bowl we had and I grabbed an apple (yes an apple that's pretty much all I eat 😂) I went over to our couch in the living room. Kylee was sitting down watching YouTube it was a music video, I laid my legs on her and I laid my head on the arm rest of the couch.

"What video are you watching?" I asked still tired

"Reincarnate by-" I cut her off

"MOTIONLESS IN WHITE!!!! REPLAY IT DAMMIT!" I jumped up

"OH GOD OKAY!" she got scared. She replayed it.

"GET UP!" our TV screamed.

"FUCK YESSS!" I started jumping on the couch. Kylee got on top of the couch with me and started jumping. Then the lyrics were

"Crawling from hell, fallen from grace, and now there's nothing left to take. Leaving the past to the grave so we can REINCARNATE!" I started headbanging and jumping. We jammed to it for about 5 hours, yes thas how much we love it, then I heard someone at the door. Kylee jumped off the couch and opened the door. It was Dave. Uhm.

"Well hello" he said through laughs.

"Oh uhm hai..." I said awkwardly.

"Ima just pause the video" Kylee said walking over to the TV and paused it.

"So you ready?" He asked. He was in his black skinnies and a black hoodie, a black beanie and black vans. I nodded.

"Bye" Kylee waved and locked the door when we got outside. Dave grabbed my hand and intertwined our fingers.

"So how are you? I haven't talked to you in a couple days so..." He asked

"Ehh good now that I'm with you" I laughed

"Aww" he said adorably "Ok so I'm gonna tell you why I wanted you when we both are in the car." He opened the passenger car door for me. I got in he shut the door and ran over to his side. He got inside the car and shut his door. He started up the car and backed out of the driveway.

"So why did you want me?" I asked

"Because....Im gonna take you on a date" he said

"Ohhhh" I said.

"Yep. You fail because you haven't looked at Instagram or Twitter" he laughed

"Oh my god. Really? I feel stupid now" I took out my phone and looked at Instagram.

davecte: gonna go on a date with Amelia this will spoil it if she sees it. See ya!

I commented on it

crown_the_runaways: bro love me

His phone vibrated. "Don't worry about that, that was just me" I laughed

"Alright and your not stupid" he laughed

"I don't wanna do a little adorable fight right now" I laughed

"Alright" "Can I turn on Reincarnate?" "Sure" I plugged in my phone to the computer, I went on YouTube, and played it. Since I can scream I kind of screamed with it.

"GET UP! BLEHHH! You pull the trigger just for fun forgetting I'm a loaded gun. So hate me for the things I've done and not for what I've become. I want this I need this I love. Crawling from hell, fallen from grace, and now there's nothing left to take. Leaving the past to the grave. So we can reincarnate.

You sit upon.." I sang (you know the rest lol) Dave sang with me too after we heard it a couple times. I turned down the volume.

"Dude where are we going?" I asked

"You'll see just a couple more blocks"

"Okay..." I said still confused. I turned up the music again and started singing. After a couple minutes we stopped at a horse ranch.
__________________________