Chapter 6 Drunkness

"Hey there shadow, didn't seem to care at all when you watched me go. I know young love is just a dream.." When we were finished everyone clapped. "Wow didn't think we were that good" Kylee laughed "Me neither" I laughed. We got off stage and went back over to where CTE sat Dave was drinking a Monster. "Hey Dave I thought you were gonna get turnt up tonight" I laughed "Ehhh I'll only get turnt up if you guys can drink...How old are you guys?" Dave asked he seemed concerned "We're both 21" Kylee said there was a cooler on the side of the table, Dave opened it and got out 3 beers "Welp here's 2 Tetley beers for you guys! And one for me" "YAY!" I screamed "Oh no this can't be good" Kylee said.

So after a couple hours of drinking I became drunk and so did Kylee. I saw Kylee fall on Andy Beirsack I also saw Dave throw the mic with micstand. I felt my phone vibrate in my pocket I accidentally dropped my beer bottle. I was getting called by Chayce. I answered it "Where the hell are you? It's 3 am" Chayce screamed "Well well He-hello to you too" I said very drunkly "Are you fucking drunk? Godamnit do you and Kylee need to be picked up?" he sounded mad "Bro we're staying with Crown The E-Em-Empire" I said awkwardly "Oh ok just don't get raped. Bye." He said "Bye"

I put my phone back into my pocket. Then Dave ran over to me and said "Do you liked being picked up?" "What the hell do you m-" he cut me off by picking me up and running with me, I was laughing hysterically "Put me down Dave!" I said between laughs "Nooooo" he chuckled Andy Beirsack stopped Dave and said "Bro she said put her down" so Dave did then Andy picked me up "But she didn't say anything about me not picking her up!" he laughed "Godamnit you guys stopppp!" I screamed he put me down and laughed "Fine. I'll go pick up your friend Kylee" I laughed "Ok!" Andy ran over to Kylee and picked her up they just laughed. He put her down and he started making out with her. "Holy shit!" I screamed while I ran my hand through my hair I heard my phone vibrate in my pocket I got a call from Kylees friend Devyn I answered "Yeah what do-do ya neeeeed?" I said stupidly "Where are you guys?! Kylees not answering her phone!" she screamed "Oh we're having a party and we're staying with one of our bands" I said stupidly still "Oh ok well hurry up and stop getting drunk! I can hear it in your voice!" she screamed again "Well you can't stop me!" I said then I hung up. I went over to Benn who wasn't drunk "Hey Benn where's Acacia?" I said sounding annoyed "Uhhh she's in the bus" "Oh ok" I said sounding less annoyed "Why?" he asked "Uhh no reason" I lied I actually wanted to rip her soul out "Oh ok do you wanna go to the bus?" he asked sounded bored "Sure let me just go tell Kylee" I said "You mean the chick who's eating Andy?" He laughed "Yep" I yelled over my shoulder as I was walking over to them.

"Hey Kylee I'm going to the CTE bus so just text me if your gonna go over to the BVB bus" I said while holding her shoulder she just gave me a thumbs up. I ran back over to Benn "Ok let's go" "Alright" I followed Benn to the tour bus. He opened the door and we saw Acacia laying on Danny "What the hell!" Benn yelled Acacia got up "Oh hi baby" she said looking at Benn she got up and hugged him "Why the hell were you on my brother?" he sounded angry "Hi Danny" I said awkwardly "Oh hi are you a fan. Oh wait never mind I just saw what your wearing" he laughed "We fell asleep we were just talking then we fell asleep and I was dreaming of you so I held onto him accidentally" Acacia explained "I honestly didn't know I was sleeping I was dreaming of taking pictures" Danny said "See we were thinking of something else" Acacia said "Yea okay whatever you say bitch" I whispered "What'd you say Amelia?" Benn asked "Oh nothing" I lied. I sat down on the couch they had then Dave came in. "Amelia I think Kylee has gone to far with Andy!" he said looking at me "Oh my god no please tell their not taking their clothes off!" I yelled "Uhhh you better stop them!" he said running back to the building "Fuck!" I ran over with him.

Dave pulled Andy off of Kylee he had his shirt off and I slapped Kylee "Kylee what the fuck is wrong with you he has a girlfriend!" I yelled at her "Ugh I just want to marry Andy!" Hayden ran over and he picked up Kylee "Well you guys are staying with us!" he laughed "Yeah we better" I said I was holding my arms because I was cold "Hey are you cold?" Brandon asked as he walked over to me "Uhh yeah" he gave me his hoodie "Oh uhh thanks" I blushed "Nooooo I want Andy to marry meee!" Kylee said tiredly

We got to the bus Hayden threw Kylee on his bunk and she immediately fell asleep. "Guys I'm fucking tired as fuck!" I said "You can sleep in my bunk" Brandon offered "Oh ok. Which one is yours?" I asked looking at the bunks "The one next to Kylee" he said "Oh ok" I said as I slipped into his bunk. I fell asleep very fast.