~Chapter 21~

Amelia's POV
Chris and I walked in and Chris explained what happened to the guys. I kind of felt awkward because I didn't even talk to any of them except for Chris. I was at the side of Chris and still crying trying not to.
"Oh shit I'm sorry" Ghost said
"Well shit happens so" I said looking at the floor "Its fine" he got up and hugged me.
"If you want to you can perform with us. We're on in an hour. You can do whatever you want. Just to keep your mind off it" Chris said. I stopped hugging Ghost and turned to Chris.
"Uhm yeah. That would be fun" I said wiping my eyes.
"If you really want to get into it, we have make up in the bathroom" Ricky offered
"Awesome" I said he pointed to the bathroom which was directly behind me. I went in there and looked in the mirror. It looked like I was on drugs because my eyes were so red. I looked on the small counter and saw warpaint. Holy shit all their make up was war paint???? Damn! I did my eyes like Chris' and took the eyeliner and made a line from the side of my mouth to all the way around my cheek. If you don't know what I'm talking about its like what Andy Biersack did when he was Andy Sixx. When I was done I walked out and everyone awe'd.
"What's gonna be your name or are you gonna stick with Amelia Tetley?" Chris asked
"Ehh I kind of wanna change it to Nightmare" I said looking through my backpack and took out my black hoodie. I put it on and put the hood half way on my head.
"Amelia Nightmare or just Nightmare?" Josh asked
"Amelia Nightmare" I said. He got up and went towards the bathroom then came out holding something.
"Well if your going to be Amelia Nightmare, then you should have red eyes" he said giving me the contacts. I smiled and walked in the bathroom again and put them in. I blinked a couple times and looked in the mirror. I saw I had dark red eyes. I sat by Angelo on the couch and started playing with my hair, then I felt my phone vibrate I took it out of my back pocket and it was Ronnie calling I answered it.
"Hello?" I answered
"What the hell is Dave's problem? Do I need to go beat his ass?" He yelled into the phone
"No. I'll make sure something happens to him and Benn. Ok? Ronnie I know you're my brother and all but this I can handle." I explained
"Ok. I'm just looking out for you. But where are you staying?" He asked
"With Motionless In White." I answered
"Oh ok. You don't want to stay with us?" He asked
"Not really. Sorry but I got to go Ronnie. Bye" I said and hung up. Everyone looked at me.
"What my brother is protective!" I laughed.
"Ok. But wanna play a game on the Xbox One?" Ryan asked
"Yeah."
"Alright. What one? We have Call of Du-" I cut him off
"Call of Duty. You don't even have to say anything else." We laughed. He put in Advanced Warfare. YASSSS. We played until we needed to go on stage. We ran over to the Monster Stage and we all went on.
"How are all of you fuckers doing?" Chris asked in the mic. The crowd screamed "This is Amelia, Amelia Tetley or Amelia Nightmare. I suggest you call her the second one" Chris said nod pointed over to me. I waved.
"Hey." I said into the mic everyone screamed.
"She's on stage with us today because she's a good friend and she's getting over a heart break. So if you wanna find out why just ask her later and she'll tell you if she wants too" he explained. I nodded and he screamed into the mic "THIS IS ABIGAIL!" We started with that song. I didn't know all the words so I only sang what I knew and screamed what I knew. After a lot more songs we sang America.
"This next song is A-M-E-R-I-C-A!" Chris said panting. He walked over to me and said "You can say the next one. It's Reincarnate." I nodded and smiled. After AMERICA I said "All right mother fuckers! For this next song I want you to get the fuck of your feet! REINCARNATE!" I said into the mic panting and sweating. At least I think it's sweat maybe it's rain since it was raining so hard and wind was blowing it everywhere.
"GET UP!" We started "BLEHHH" Chris sang the first part since I could not sound like that. "So hate me for the things I've done and not for why I've now become" we sang. I started jumping while Chris sang. When it was almost the end of the song, while Chris was sing, I said "Ok you know what I mean when I do this!" I panted in the mic and moved my hand around in a circle "I can't directly tell you but after that you know what part to do this on" I put my hand in a straight line. The crowd screamed and started a circle pit.
"We lie down, we're sore and sick, we fall down, sink or swim, underground" Chris sang. I jumped down into the crowd and ran to the circle pit, it opened to a giant line.
"The remedy for who we are and what lies beneath." Chris sang the crowd was getting ready to do the wall of death. "REINCARNATE!" I ran with everyone I got pushed and I pushed someone down on accident and tripped someone I got pushed around, it was fun but hurtful at the same time, I just forgot about me and Da- UGHH HE WILL GET THE NIGHTMARE I thought to myself.
"Alright get Amelia up here just so we know she didn't die" Ricky said in the mic because he stole it. I ran back up to the stage and picked up my mic and walked around.
"Damn that was awesome!" I laughed
"You have blood on you" Chris laughed pointing to my arm. I looked at my arm.
"Ehh it's not mine." I laughed "Well I now have someone's blood on me so.. congratulations!"
"Alright we're Motionless In White!" Chris said
"Featuring Amelia Nightmare" I said an turned off the mic
"Nahh your now with us" he said. I laughed and walked backstage with the rest of the guys. I grabbed a towel and wiped the blood off me and off my face. I put my hood back on.
"Hey Amelia, put this on you'll look more badass!" Josh said throwing me a black beanie, I caught it and put it on then I put my hood on.
"Hey any of you have a lighter on you?" I asked
"I do" Ricky said "Why do you need it?" He asked pulling it out.
"To show you guys something" I replied and he threw it to me I caught it and lit it, then I blew on it. It didn't just move a little, it blew around the room.
"Wow what the fuck? Are you like a dragon or something?" Chris asked
"I guess you can say that" I laughed "But I showed you guys this because.... because I want revenge" I said holding the flame to where it was directly in front of me.