Chapter 9!!

I've been on and off of hiatus and so I'll just give y'all an update because I do kinda feel bad
____________________________________

As time went by Jimin and Hoseok cleaned the living with Lisa. Vacuuming, Dusting, Folding, and much more was so much for Jimin and Hoseok to handle. They kept whining and pouting saying it was to much work to do and you just laughed.

"you two quit whining and I'll buy you snacks and treats as a reward, m'kay?" you said putting your hands on your hips, looking at the two young grown men with lazily faces.

"Okay!! We'll be better! Just buy us food!" Jimin and Hoseok cheered, working faster.

The house was clean but... Jimin and Hoseok wouldn't stop whining for snacks as you just sat down on the couch. You sinked in the cushions, feeling very comfortable. Ready to take a nap.

"Ugh. You two, I swear, are lost puppies" she shakes her head and slowly gets up.

"lost puppies?" they had both said together, almost in unison.

"yes, lost puppies. You two hound me to buy you food and whine so much. Not in a bad way!.." she raised her hands on the air trying to not make it sound offensive.

She wasn't trying to offend them at all. "..You're both cute as well. So yes, you both are like lost puppies" she smiled and got fully up, walking to the door where her shoes were and slipped them on.

Jimin and Hoseok understood what she meant. They followed after her and slipped their shoes on as well.

A small whisper came out of Jimin's lips, "Can we come too?". Lisa heard and noded without an audible reply.

They giggles happily, wide smiles acrossed their faces. They slid their coats on and jackets.

"Its still snowing so don't complain if you're cold. Also, you both look adorable in your wear.", she laughed at the two adorable men.

You peeked at Jimin. Jimin looked like a cute small fox. His orange locks poking out of his hoodie, his eyes turning into crescent moons as he smiled.

You looked at Hoseok. He was wearing a brown sweater that went past his arms. It was a little to big but he looked stunning with it. His smile is bright and reveals happiness.

All of you were set when Jimin locked arms with you. He then turned your whole body, peeling your eyes away from Hoseok as he opened the door.

You were curious as to why he did that. You looked at Jimin and back at Hoseok as he shut the door.

What did I do? Was it me looking at Hoseok? Was he jealous?

You didn't bother to think about it anymore and unlocked the car doors.

Jimin took the passenger seat and Hoseok sat in the back as he looked through the window. Of course I was driver.

We all buckled up and you drove to the nearest convenient store.

Jimin and Hoseok jumped out of the car (the car was parked and stopped. They didn't die lol or get hurt) and ran to the doors of the shop. You got out and quickened your pace towards them.

"Lisa?" Jimin said. You hummed in response of a 'yes'. "c-could I hold your hand..?" he said, barely audible to hear. You noded and imediantly Jimin held your hand.

You smiled and thought,

did he have feelings for me?

Hoseok stuck by your side and you all walked towards the candy aisle.

Jimin picked out a couple bags of gummy candy and Hoseok picked out a few boxes or chocolate and some marshmallow candy.

You picked out a couple of candy bars and an ice cream bar.

Jimin looked at you and said, "is that all you're gonna get?". You laughed. "Of course, why do you ask?" you said softly nodding.

Hoseok just stood there, whether or not to listen to the conversation you to were talking about or stand by waiting patiently.

He waited and when the two of you were finally down, he walked up to the cashier and put his stuff on the counter, ready to pay.

You rushed up to the counter and set your candy along with Jimin's candy on the flat surface.

"I'll pay, Hoseok. You two earned it for helping me with the house." you said nodding to him and pulling out your wallet.

"No no. I will." Hoseok pleaded as he put his arm infront of you.

You didn't want to argue about it but they did earn it so you felt bad.

"Please! You guys deserve the reward" you said one last time, not wanting to make Hoseok mad.

"Fine, but next time I pay." Hoseok replied and shoved his wallet back into pocket.

As Lisa paid for the candy and what not, Jimin looked down.

He then whispered...

____________________________________

I don't have any ideas now.

Plus I wanted to leave a cliffhanger.

-Madyson