chapter one.

Aaliyah POV

Today was really a long day it was kinda boring and slow especially since my bestfriend wasn't here today she had to take my niece to the doctor's office.* phone rings*speaking of the devil it's her calling me now.

(Phone Convo)

Rin :"BESTFRIENDDDDD! wyd bitch ??"

Liyahh : "leaving school, why what your ass want ?"

Rin: "August said there's this party tonight and he has somebody he wants us well mainly YOU to meet soo... yeah be ready bitch bye love you 😘" she says then hang up

"wow this bitch really just hung up on me without even letting me answer" I said to myself rolling my eyes

I got in my car and turn on cardi's song money "Look, my bitches all bad, my niggas all real I ride on his dick in some big tall heels." I sing out loud, I dont even know what I'm supposed to wear.. shit I dont even know what time we're leaving. I pick up the phone and text Rin and asked her.
Liyahhh Jayy 🤪😍 : bitchh ! what time are we leaving?

Rinbaby 💙😜: at 11:30 whore so be ready 😘

Liyahhh Jayy 🤪😍:okayyyy 🙄😂 and I'm on my way to your house now bitch .!!

RinBaby 💙😜: okay hoe 🤣 the door is locked so use ya key ..

Since it's only 6 I'm going to chill at Karin's house for a lil bit. As I was on my way I stopped at McDonald's and got us some food. I pulled up to Karin's house ,got out and unlocked the door with the key she gave me. HONEY I'M HOME i yelled out loud. i heard footsteps and i see Karin turns the corner with her hair everywhere.

"TETE LIYAH I MISSED YOU" she yelled in my ear." I miss you more milan baby, where's tt ."I asked Milan,"in the living room" she said. I put her down and she ran back into her room i'm guessing to finish playing.

"Heyy bitchh next time don't hang up on me" i said as i walked in the living room.
"Girl shut the hell up" she laughs.
"Soo who is this dude i'm supposed to be meeting ? "i asked Karin.

"Well his name is Dave he's a single father his BM died after giving birth and he's Aug bestfriend and he's a thug bitchhh" she says sticking her tounge out laughing.

i shook my head laughing at my crazy bestfriend.
" Girl first off bitch you know i don't do thugs especially after Jay.." I started saying

(this is Jayceon btww^)

cutting me off she said "girl fuck jayceon he wasn't shit anyways and plus he wasn't even a real thug fr he was a punk if we being fr. He didn't deserve you at all and I warned you about him but you just didn't want to listen to me"

"I know but I was in love with him even though I wish I never met his ass but still I dont want to talk to this nigga and he turns out to be just like Jayceon , I dont think I have time to be in another relationship right now" I told her .
" Girl you don't have to be in a relationship girl yall can just he friends duh maybe you can get some dick because we all know you ain get nun in a while since jayceon "she said back laughing

" okay not to much on me nie hoe " I said laughing hard asf . " anyways hoe let's take my tt to the park" I added .

" oou bet let's go .. MILAN COME ON BABY WE GOING TO THE PARK" Rin yelled. " OKAYY TT " milan said running to put on her shoes .

( also I added more to this chapter because it was very short .)

Rin's POV:

We get in the car and I hook my phone up to the aux. And play drunk in love by Beyoncé .  We get to the park and Milan jumps out the car running to the swings. I yelled " slow down Lan". Me and Liyah sits on a bench close to the swings so we can keep an eye on her .

😂 it's just some slight idk .