chapter eight

Dave's POV

" This place is nice where did you find it" Liyah asked me looking around.
" I used to come here a lot with my Mom and Kairi" I told her." I would've brought Kairi but her grandmother, Millie's mom wanted to see her so later on if me and you are still hanging out then you can meet her" i added.
" Oh okay and yeah i guess we can hang since i don't have anything else to do" she said shrugging.
" Okay" i replied back. We sat in a comfortable silence waiting for the waiter.
The waiter finally came and asked what we wanted to drink I said orange juice and Liyah said apple. Once the waiter got our drinks and asked where we ready to order and we told her we need another minute. While waiting for the waiter to come back we were basically getting to know each other. She told me about her and her family she even told me about her ex boyfriend but i can tell she didn't tell me everything she went through with him. I told her a little about me and my life and me and Millie. The waiter came back and took our order and 30 mins later he brought our food back.

( Dave's Food )

( Dave's Food )

( Aaliyah's Food)

( Aaliyah's Food)

After we were done eating I took out $50 and put it on the table. I looked up and see Aaliyah trying to take money out her wallet.
" girl if you don't put that shit back in your wallet" i told her while mugging her.
" Why ? I can pay for my own food" she said smartly. Ima knock this girl out she always getting slick
I sighed shaking my head a lil " Nah ma when you out with me you never have to worry about paying" i told her.
" That's nice of you but i'm capable of buying my own food but to save an argument i'll let you pay for it this time" she said back to me.
" yea yea yea whatever you say ma but let's go " I said to her while reaching my hand out to her. She looked at my hand and she started laughing and grabbed it and we walked outside I went to her side and opened the door for her and jogged to the driver side and got it and turned on the car pulling off.
" I'm going to pick up kairi and we can go to park or go back to my place if you don't feel like going to the park" i suggested.
" Okay and no it's fine we can go to the park but im bout to take a cat nap" she said before laying her head against the window closing her eyes.
I watched her as she was sleeping I smiled a little bit and shook my head. I don't know what's wrong with me but she got feeling some kind of way and we just met last night. I pulled up to Millie's mom house and got out I knocked on the door waiting for her to answer the door.

( the place dave took her to )