chapter nine

Aaliyah's POV
" wake up ma we here" I heard Dave whisper in my ear nudging me a little bit. When I opened my eyes I see we where in front of a beautiful house.
"Who house is this" I asked still amazed by how beautiful it looks.
"Mine" Dave said getting out the car going in the back seat. When I turned around to see what he was doing I seen a little girl that looks exactly like him, she had a natural mean mug on her face and all just like him. I laughed a little bit at the look she had on her face.

"Hey pretty girl" I said to her

She looked up at me from Dave's phone and waved then looked down at the game she was playing.
" Alright let's go guys" Dave said to us.
I got out the car and followed him to the front door and waited for him to unlock the door. When we stepped inside my mouth opened wide asf. The house looks beautiful on the outside but the inside is even better and the way it's decorated I know Dave didn't decorate it on his own.
" wow" I whispered lowly .
Dave chucked and was like follow me. I followed him to the living room and we sat down on the couch he put Kairi down and she went right to her toys that was on the floor and started playing.
"I thought we was going to the park" I asked Dave.
"Well you looked tired and I didnt want to wake you so I brought you here so we can just chill at my house" he said.
" aw okay and your daughter is so pretty she looks just like you" I cooed at him.
"I know right" he said making me roll my eyes laughing a lil bit.
"Boy.." I started to say before Kairi walked up to us. Dave tried to pick her up but she reached out for me I was shocked but picked her up anyways , Dave even looked shocked shocked as hell to.
" that's a first, she usually mean as hell " he whispered or tried to but Kairi heard him anyway and she looked up at him with mug making me laugh.

This how she looked at Dave 🤣(I swear her faces be killing me 😭💀)

" You're bad at whispering" I told him laughing.
"Yea yea whatever" he said grabbing the remote putting on Netflix.
" TROLLS" Kairi yelled pointing to the TV.
"Kairi we not watching that damn movie" Dave told Kairi. She looked at him with puppy dog eyes he still didn't cave in then she started crying and laid her head on my chest.
"Wow" he said lowly to himself shaking his head putting on trolls making her head shoot up so fast.
" aww" I said laughing.
We watched 4 movies and Dave had ordered pizza and wings for us to eat. I looked at the time seeing it's after 8. Kairi was already in bed sleep she cried herself because she wanted to watch Trolls again but Dave told her no and she cried herself to sleep in my arms and Dave took her upstairs in her room.
" This was fun we should do it again" I told Dave.
" yea we should" he said. " let's go to the room we can go to sleep or talk whichever one " he added .
" we can cuddle and watch more movies " I said . He grabbed my hand and we walked upstairs to his room .
My eyes got big once I seen his bed , " why do you have this big ass bed Davey" I said laughing.
" I don't know I just got it fr and come on with the name ma " he said laughing.  I ran and jumped on the bed which made him bust out laughing.  " you silly mama" he said smiling and getting in the bed with me. We cuddled up and watched Greys Anatomy all night .

( Dave's Bed )

( Dave's Bed )

 ( And this is Kairi's room )