chapter 17

•• 3 months after the trip to Orlando••

Aaliyah's POV

Me and Karin was laying in bed with the girls watching movies and eating snacks. Dave and August went out somewhere for the night so we decided to have movie night.  Me and Rin was just talking she was telling me about a shop she wants to open.

"Omgg I think that'll be good rin, and if you need anything you know I'm here bitch " I told her.

" I know bestie and alsooooo it's another side ima leave open for you because you need to take this makeup shit serious liyah" she said sternly.

" I will I promise now that we graduated I don't have anymore distractions " I told her.  All of sudden my phone started blowing up, I looked and seen I was getting tagged in a picture on instagram. I clicked on the picture and instantly got pissed at what I seen .

Like by, BerniceBurgos, JaydaWayda,LilDurk, and 34,770 others

The shaderoom: Seems like East getting real touchy with Bernice. But we thought @AaliyahJay was his girlfriend ... thoughts ??  ( Ntm either cuz i tried my best to sound like shaderoom 😭)

Yunginn:  Y'all so messy and lying on my brother cuz it wasn't even like that fr 💯
Random: Aaliyah should've known the nigga she was with ain shit 😕

BerniceBurgos: ain my fault he wanted me back 🤭

" BITCH WTF " I yelled .
" liyah what happened, what's going on" Rin said. " Rinny look at this shit " i said andpassed her the phone
" I know you fucking lying" She said out loud . "And look at August ass trynna take up for him " she added
" I don't get why he in this bitch face after saying he don't want her " I said angrily. " And they didn't even let us know they was going to the damn club" I added.
I'm not even going to make a big deal right now ima just wait til he get home. Because I refuse to go through this shit with him when I already did it. I even told him I wasn't gonna do this shit . Like how stupid could you be ? and then it's always the bitches they tell you NOT to worry about. 
" Rin I swear I'm not doing this shit again I will leave him and not even gaf because why the fuck you even let her get so close to you" I said.
" Best you at least have to let him explain himself it's probably not even how they making it seem , you know how messy shaderoom is." She said.
" Fine I'll let him explain himself or whatever " I said rolling my eyes.  Ima let him explain and if I feel like it's bullshit them it's over i don't care.

It was 3 in the morning Dave still isn't home which pisses me off even more . Karin and Milan had already left she even took Kairi so Me and Dave can talk. I finally hear the door open and close. I jumped out of the bed and went downstairs to see him stumbling in the house .

" ARE YOU SERIOUS DAVID" I screamed. " DO YOU SEE THE FUCKING TIME" .

" mama chill out I'm sorry " he said falling down on the couch .

" chill ? you want me to chill when you all over bitches in the club then come in the house at 3 am drunk asf Dave really" I said. " You know what ima just go home im not dealing with this shit . I went upstairs and started getting my stuff together I heard him coming up and he was trying to get me to stay but I'm not .

" Baby wait I'm sorry nothing happened between me and her I swear" he pleaded.
" I really don't care anymore David goodnight " I said walking out the house getting in my car.

ughhh so idk 😂 this was something light nun much lol

Vote
Comment
Excuse any mistakes

Do y'all think she should hear him out or just be done all together ??