chapter fifteen

DAVE POV same night

I woke up to the sound of my alarm going off I got up turning it off and looked at the time it read 4:00am our flight leaves at 5. I woke up Liyah and told her to go wake up Kairi while I get everything to the car. I was tired as hell because I had got back in the house at 1 in the morning after dealing with shit at the trap. Instead of me driving to the airport I decided to get us our own driver. After everybody got ready we headed out. I texted August letting him know we will meet them at the airport.

text convo:

Day One😈: aye nigga we'll meet yall there .
Bro Aug 👹: ight I'm waiting on rin slow ass 😐
Day One😈:ah nigga 😂 glad ian have to deal with that cuz Liyah ain dtm this morning.
Bro Aug 👹:lucky ass nigga but see you in a few . Love nigga
Day One 😈: Love

I was woken up by liyah shaking me. I didn't even know I fell asleep. We got out the car I grabbed everything out the trunk and loaded it on the jet. (He got them a private jet btw) As I was putting the last suitcase I saw Aug pulling up. He did the same thing I did once we was finished we got on the jet. It looked good on the inside, it had a room in the back for the kids to sleep in and watch TV.

After putting the girls to sleep we took a seat

After putting the girls to sleep we took a seat. Liyah and Karin was on the other side having their own conversation. I was falling asleep and August was on his phone doing some shit. I texted Liyah so she can wake me up when we land.

text convo:

Princess👸🏾: wake me up when we land mama 😚 I'm tired.

Prince🤴🏾: sleepy ass but okk babess love youu 😘

Princess👸🏾: love you more mama.

I locked my phone and closed my eyes falling into a deep sleep.

Ok this chapter is a lil short because I needed to update asap. Idk about this chapter comment and vote. I've been busy which is why I haven't updated I was supposed to Valentine's Day but I kinda forgot 😂🤦🏾‍♀️