chapter six

Dave's POV

This girl is perfect.. her smile is beautiful her laugh is beautiful everything about her screams beautiful.
" Can I have your number ma" I asked a lil nervous.
" I don't give out my numbers to strangers" she said with a smirk.
I bit my lip and laughed a little bit at her response.

" alright ma well maybe I can take you out tomorrow morning ? Just as friends though" I said

" hmmm i don't know about all that" she said blushing.
" give me your number or let me take you or you can do both" I said shrugging and laughing.
She laughed and said " let me see your phone" . As I gave her my phone she gave me her phone.
I grabbed her phone and put my number in I save my name as "Daddy Dave 😍💙😋" and handed her phone back.
"Really" she said looking at her phone laughing.
"Yup"i said smiling and grabbing my phone. I look and see she put her name as " Liyahhh ✨😋🧡".
" I should go find Karin and Aug because I'm ready to go home" she told me.
"I can take you home" I suggested.
"Sure why not" she said "but we need to tell Karin because I drove here" she added.
"You can just text her and I can have one of my boys to come down here and drive your car home."I told her.
"Okay " she said typing away on her phone.
We left the club and she told me where she stay at while driving we played the game of 21 questions.
"What's your favorite color "I asked her.
"Pink and I would ask you but I see yours is blue"she said laughing a little bit. "How old is your daughter"she added.
"She's 3 going on 40" I said laughing. " Tomorrow you can meet her because my moms is gonna be at work so Ima have her tomorrow" I added.
" Okaay" she replied back. I pulled up to her house before she got out she reached over and gave me a hug and said " Goodnight see you tomorrow dave and thanks for the ride"
"Goodnight see you tomorrow Aaliyah and no problem ma" I told her. I waited until she was in the house before pulling off heading towards my house.

Still a short chapter lol