chapter three...

Aaliyah's POV

I left Rin's house to go home and started getting dressed for this party. I did my routine when i got out the shower I got dressed and when I was done I started to do my makeup. In the middle of me doing my makeup i started thinking about this guy Rin and Aug wants me to meet. I really don't know why Rin and August feel the need to hook me up with somebody especially a thug when they.... well Rin know more about what I went through with Jayceon, August only know the small details. Jayceon put me through hell in the end though in the beginning we were doing good until he got to deep into the drug game and that's when he started to change, it got so bad to where he almost had to give me away to pay his debts, i was raped all because of him. My family even stopped talking to me when they found out about us going together.
And for some reason i still stuck with him but then one day we got into a heated argument and that's when he put his hands on me and that's when i reached my breaking point.

(Flashback)
I was in the bedroom cleaning up when i heard Jayceon phone vibrating coming from the dresser since he was in the shower i went and looked at it . It was vibrating nonstop so I decided to go see who it was texting or calling when i looked at the name it said " Don't Answer". The person stopped calling and started texting and i saw the messages she was sent him and i was shocked at what i was reading.
I heard the water turn off and I sat on the bed waiting for him to come out.
" Why you looking at me like that" Jayceon said walking out the bathroom into the closet.
" Jayceon who is this bitch that keep calling you and texting you?" i asked jayceon with his phone in my hand
" Why are you going through my fucking phone anyways" he replied coming out the closet already dressed.
" I wasn't even going through your phone, I was in the kitchen and i heard your phone ringing nonstop and i checked it and see it's this bitch keep blowing up your phone so i'm asking again WHO IS THIS BITCH" i screamed in his face.
" First off get the fuck out my face before i slap the fuck out of you" he said pushing me back
" You ain't going to do shit bitch i want to know who this bitch is now." i said getting back in his face.
" She's my baby momma ! we have a son together" He said loudly
" WHAT THE FUCK JAYCEON YOU HAVE A BABY WITH ANOTHER BITCH WHAT THE HELL" I screamed while punching him
" Calm down liyah dam what the fuck stop hitting me bro damn" he said calmly" NO FUCK YOU JAYCEON I FUCKING HATE YOU" i screamed crying.
I started to calm down asked him lowly" how old is the baby Jayceon?"
" He's 3 almost 4" he replied nonchalantly.
" WHAT THE FUCK ARE YOU FUCKING SERIOUS" I yelled again and I punched him so hard in his face
" STOP FUCKING HITTING ME LIYAH BEFORE I HIT YOUR DUMB ASS BACK YOU BETTER BE FUCKING GLAD I EVEN TOLD YOU BITCH " He yelled pushing me into the wall.
"WHO THE FUCK YOU CALLING A BITCH AND GO AHEAD HIT ME THEN HOE. " I said punching him again in the face.
He grabbed my hand so I wouldn't hit him and he punched me hard in my face.
" you dumb bitch" I yelled slapping him.
He started fighting me back and we were in the room fighting for a good five minutes. I stopped hitting him once he kicked me in my stomach.
" Get the fuck out my house Jayceon" I managed to get out.
" I'm not going anywhere bitch you belong me to". He said before punching me again and again and he wouldn't stop no matter how many times i screamed for him to stop. He finally stopped before I was unconscious.
" I'm leaving ,clean yourself up " was the last thing i heard before i passed out.
( end of flashback)

And when i woke up the next morning I packed all my important things and went to Rin house and stayed with her for a while. Jayceon blowed my phone up sending threatening messages but i never answered i just blocked him and went and got an restraining order on him and every since then i never saw him. I know y'all probably wondering why i decided to leave him when i found out about the baby when he put me through a lot way before that. I was just blinded by his love and plus he was the only person I had besides Karin and Milan. Then we Met August .
I was knocked out my thoughts by the sound of my phone ringing it was Rin calling me. " Oh shit i forgot we was going somewhere tonight" i said to myself checking the time seeing it was 9.
" Hello" i said answering the phone.
" Bitch where the hell you at you said you was we was meeting up at my house" she said
" My bad bitch I was doing my makeup but im on my way right now" I told her laughing.
" Hurry your ass up liyah" she said laughing with me then she hung up. I grabbed my phone, purse and keys and i walked out the house getting in the car and was on my way to Rin's house.

 I grabbed my phone, purse and keys and i walked out the house getting in the car and was on my way to Rin's house

( This Is Jayceon Baby Mother) honestly idk why I used her 😭😭☠️ but we gon stick with it y'all '