chapter thirteen

Aaliyah's POV

We pulled up to the club Dave came on my side and opended the door for me. We walked up to security and Dave being who he is we didn't have to wait in the long ass line. We walked in the club the song Motor Sport was playing everybody in the club was turning up. There was hoes sizing me and Rin up because we was with August and Dave and boys was lusting over us. We walked up to the VIP and Dave got us some drinks. I took three shots of Hennessy and I grabbed Rin's hand we headed to the dance floor and started twerking. I felt somebody staring at me so I looked around and I looked up at the VIP and saw Dave looking right at me biting his lip I winked at him and turned back around dancing. Few seconds later I felt somebody come behind and wrap their arms around me at first I was bout to turn around and go off on the person until I saw Dave's tattoos.
Then the song Freek'N'Youu started playing and I grinded on Dave feeling him against my backside.I looked back at him and smirked and he bent down and whispered " stop playing with me mama".
" I'm not doing anything daddy " I said back laughing.
" keep playing with me" he groaned in my ear while grabbing my ass ( Listen its gonna be weird writing the sex scenes 😭🤦🏾‍♀️)

He grabbed my hand and we walked back to the VIP room and I sat down on Dave lap sipping on some Daiquiri I had ordered. We was talking when I saw some females walking my way.
I heard Dave whisper " fuck" and I looked and saw it was Bernice and her little puppy Jayda. She came over tonwhere we was at she looked me up and down then looked at Dave smirking.
" Bernice don't come over here with no bull shit man foreal" Dave said sternly.
" I'm not even coming over her to start anything just wanted to say happy birthday" she said still smirking. I rolled my eyes at her lil comment I guess she saw me because she asked "do you have a problem bitch". I looked around trying see who she talking to.
" first off BITCH watch your mouth and take yo ass on somewhere before I beat yo ass". I told her mugging her.
"You ain gon do shit weak ass hoe" she said laughing. I started to get up but felt Dave gripped my arm making me stop. I turned and looked at him like he had three heads.
"You not bout to fight this bitch tonight mama" he said in my ear."she really just want some attention which is something you giving her by feeding into her bullshit".
He was right I'm not going to fight her especially on his birthday but every time I see her in the streets ima beat her ass on sight.
" fine babe I won't fight her tonight" I told him. He called security and had them escorted out the club and for the rest of the night we turned up until it was time to go home.We didn't get to Dave house until 3 in the morning and we both was drunk as fuck. We went upstairs and yk what happened then 🤭 .  ( still ain comfortable writing sex scenes and it crazy because I be reading them ☠️)

This chapter kind of short but I don't really to much like this chapter because I actually rushed and wrote it. I'm going to start back updating more and not late now 😂.