chapter two..

Dave's POV

" KAIRI CHANEL BREWSTER SIT YOUR ASS DOWN NOW AND STOP TOUCHING SHIT !" I yelled to my 3 year old daughter. Having kids is so stressful but i love my baby girl and i will kill anybody about her. Me and Kairi's mother Christina Milian, but we call her Millie for short. However me and Millie never was in a relationship she was just this one night stand and i slipped up and fucked without a condom although that was my biggest mistake because she was hoe but she gave me my first baby girl and i was really happy for that. After giving birth to Kairi ,Millie had stopped breathing and they tried everything but nothing worked.

I sit and watches as Kairi runs around touching everything. "Kairi get your ass..." i started to say but gets cut off by my phone ringing, it was my boy August but we call him Yungg for short.

( Phone Convo)

August- "wassupp bro, you still sliding to the party tonight ?"

Me- "yeaahh bro, my moms watching Kairi tonight, and who is this girl you want me to meet man ?"

August- "okay just making sure, and im finna slide thru to see my god daughter, and her name Aaliyah she bestfriends with Rinny ."

Me- "bro she better not be no ugly bitch"i told him.

August- "nah nigga she ain no ugly bitch she bad as fuck and she get her own bag without no help" he said.

Me- "alright man we gon see tonight but slide through im bout to beat kairi ass because she messing up my damn house"

August- "ight love , and nigga don't touch my god daughter im going to beat your ass when i get there"

Me: "yeah yeah nigga whatever, love " I said hanging up laughing

"Kairi bring your ass here right now" i yell after kairi as she take off running. As i was chasing her August comes into the house and she ran towards him and he picks her up.

"Put her ass down now" i say all out of breath.

"You better get your tired ass out our face nigga" says august laughing at me because im breathing hard asf from running around after this little girl.

"Bro I want to see a picture of this female you and Rin trynna set me up with" I tell him. August takes out his phone and goes to Instagram i guess to show me the girl.

"Here she go nigga"he said handing me his phone.

Liked by KarinJinsui._,Yunginn,and 122,295 others

Ms_AaliyahhJayy: The baddest in the game 🤪😍

KarinJinsui_: YESS BESTFRIENDDD FUCK IT UP HOE 😍😍

Ms_AaliyahhJayy: @KarinJinsui THANKK YOUU BESTIEE 😭😘

"Damnn bro she fine as fuck and she thick too, do she have kids?" I asked aug after we got off her page
"nah man she don't have any kids she's actually single that's why me and rin trynna get yall together now."Aug said
"Bro i swear you and Rin always up to some shit fr but aye we gotta hit the trap in a few so let's drop Kairi off at moms house now so when we done we can just come back home and get dressed for this party."I tell him
"Alrightt bett" aug said.
"KAIRI LET'S GO" I yelled since she was upstairs in the movie room.
We heard her little foot steps come round the corner with her bag and shoes already on and we all went outside and got in the car.
As we were on our way to my moms house Kairi asked me to put on rod wave and me being me i put it on because i didn't feel like hearing her whine.
" took me a while to figure out " I heard her in the back singing along.
I looked back at her " girl what the hell you know about this ".
She said " Uncle Auggie play this song alot and I like it " .
Aug looked away and started laughing. " yeah nigga you can't watch my daughter no more" I said laughing .
" Yeah okay whatever nigga, she love her Uncle auggie ain that right Kai ?" He said looking back at her .
" YURRR" she yelled back to him and they did they lil handshake
" Oh hell nah man" I said shaking my head laughing at them .

I changed it up a little bit 😂🫶🏾 . Excuse any mistakes.