chapter seven

Aaliyah's POV

The next morning I woke up I got out of bed and did my morning routine. I connected my phone to my speaker i had in the bathroom. The song " Broken Clocks" by SZA played softly through my speakers. I spent about 45 mins in the bathtub. And as I was getting out I saw i was getting a phone call from Dave. I answered the phone and put it on speaker while getting dressed ( outfit in the mm)

( phone convo)

Me- Hello, Good Morning Dave
Dave- Hello beautiful;, good morning are you ready because i'm on my way.
Me- Yes, I'm just doing my makeup now
Dave- You don't need that shit , you're already beautiful without makeup
Me- Aww thanks davey pooh
Dave- girl wtf don't call me that gay shit,but i'm outside.
I laughed out loud before responding back
Me- i'm coming now.
I grabbed everything i need i sprayed some perfume and walked downstairs and out the door not before locking the door though. Dave saw me coming so he go out the car and went to the passenger side and opened the door for me.
" He's a gentleman also" i said smirking when he got in.
" Shut up " he said laughing driving off.
" Where are we going ?" I asked him.
"Sick back and relax" he responded.
" boy who the hell you talking to" i said laughing a little bit. I grabbed his aux cord and hooked my phone up to it.
" Don't play no in my feelings shit' he told me side eyeing me.
" shut up and drive" i said smartly.
I put on "valuable pain" by young boy. We sat and listened to the song on the way to wherever we were going. We talked here and there but most of the time it was silence not an awkward silence it was more of an comfortable silence. After driving for about an hour we pulled up to the place called " Cactus Mex Inc". He got out first and then came to my side and opened the door for me.

" Thanks davey pooh" i said laughing.

" What i told you bout that gay ass name Liyah but no problem ma". He said laughing with me and pushing me a little bit.
"Take my picture right quick" I told him handing him my phone. After he took the picture i grabbed my phone and posted the picture on Instagram.

Liked by KarinJinsui

Liked by KarinJinsui._,Yunginn, DaveEast,and 50,643 others.

TheAaliyahhJayy:✨💛🤪

KarinJinsui._:ooo bestfriend 😍😍😍

Yunginn: siss 😍💙

DaveEast: pc 🙄😍

Ms_AaliyahhJayy: @KarinJinsui._love you stink 🤭🫶🏾 & @DaveEast boy move 🙄😂💙

Me and Dave walked inside the place and they immediately sat us down at a booth.

" This place is nice where did you find it ?" i asked him.