chapter fourteen.

Aaliyah's POV.
the next morning
I woke up and felt something heavy laying on my chest I looked down seeing Dave I smiled at the sight of his face. I tapped him because I had to pee.

" Davey move I have to pee" I whispered.

" no hold it" he groaned. His morning voice is so cute to me.

"No come on moove babe I have to pee" I said laughing.

" fineee" he wined while moving.

" big ass baby" I said getting out the bed heading towards the bathroom. I did my morning routine since I was already in the bathroom. I was in the shower for only 10 minutes before Dave came in.

" I thought you was coming back mama" he said pouting. I laughed at the face he was making he looked so cute.

" I'm sorry babe" I said smiling.

" whatever mama" he said walking towards the toilet lifting it up and peeing. I looked down at him I heard somebody clearing their throat when I looked up I see Dave smirking at me. I didn't even notice that he was done. " if you want more just say that mama and it's all yours " he said. I blushed and closed the shower door and finished showering. After 30 more minutes in the shower I finally got out and put on some comfy since it was only 7 in the morning and Dave was going to pick up Kairi at 7:30. I put on my purple shirt and left my hair out. I took a picture and posted it on Instagram.

Liked By: DaveEast,KarinJinsui

Liked By: DaveEast,KarinJinsui._,Yunginn 45,765 others.
Aaliyah_Jayy: no make up ☺💙#IwokeupikethisLITERALLY 🤣.

DaveEast: I'm hungry mama and not just for food 😍🤤

Aaliyah_Jayy: come eat then papa 😋

KarinJinsui._: oop yall nasty 🤣 but oohh bestieee 😍 we coming over 😘

Aaliyah_Jayy:oh god 🤣🤦🏾‍♀️ and okk bring my baby too. @KarinJinsui._

Liked by: Aaliyah_Jayy,Yunginn,DaveEast,LovingMiMi and 89,568 others

KarinJinsu._: hey y'all 👋🏾😉

Yunginn: you fine asf bae 😍

Aaliyah_Jayy: bestiee 😋

I locked my phone and went in the kitchen and started cooking. Dave went and got Kairi when I was scrolling on Instagram. By the time I got finished cooking Karin , Milan Kairi, Dave, and August walked in and came in the kitchen sitting down.

" I dont know why yall big asses sitting down because I'm only fixing my babies a plate "I said looking at Karin and August sideways.

"Bitch fuck you" Karin said laughing and she got up and fixed her and August plate while I fixed the kids food, my food and Dave food. I sat down and we said grace and ate. After every one was done Dave volunteered to wash the dishes since I cooked all the food.

" guys let's take the kids to Disney World and we can stay for a week or something since I'm off for two weeks and I don't have class" I suggested.

" oohh bitch it's lit" Rin said.

" ya know we down sis" August said.

" sure let me know and I'll handle everything" Dave said.

" yayyy" I said all happy. I went and grabbed my laptop and started getting rooms and plane tickets for everybody. " babe you gotta pack our clothes" I said to Dave.

" Okay we can pack after I'm done talking with Aug" he told me while kissing me on my lips then him and aug walked away to his mancave.

Dave's POV

" so wassup" I said to aug while sitting down behind my desk.

" somebody hit the trap house" he said angrily. One thing about Aug is he play about a lot things but he do not play about his money.

" Damn man how the fuck" I said shaking my head getting mad ." where the fuck was Meek" I asked.

" the man Meek going through a lot with his family right now so he left Breezy in charge and he was nowhere to be found when I went by" Aug said.

" shit sounds fishy if you ask me because breezy supposed to have been there"i said.

" same shit I said and the nigga ain even answering the phone" Aug said.

" after I'm done packing and before we leave ima see what's going on"i told him. We both got up and I dapped him up and we walked out and went in the living room where Rin and Liyah was talking, Kairi and Milan was on the floor watching Moana. I went and sat by Liyah and laid my head on her leg. She bent down and pecked my lips.

" more mama" I said sounding like a bitch. She bent down and kissed me again.

" WHIPPEDDDDD" august yelled making everyone laugh.

" shut the fuck up bitch" I said to Aug laughing.

" oop two dollars in the jar daddy" Kairi said pointing at me. I pulled out $200 and gave her 100 and Milan a 100. "Now yall can leave me alone" I said.

" guess what guys we're going to Disney world" Liyah told them. I covered my ears knowing they was bout to start screaming our ears off.

" what time we leaving" aug asked.

" 5 in the morning" Tammy replied. I looked at them like they had three heads who the hell wants to wake up at 5 in the damn morning.

 I looked at them like they had three heads who the hell wants to wake up at 5 in the damn morning

" fiveeeeee" august said. " mann no hell no that's to early"( this meme the funniest one I seen tbh 🤣)

We all laughed at his dumb ass but I agreed with him because I don't wanna wake up at 5 either.

" you can stay here then " Karin said still laughing.

"Nah I'm coming" he said real quick.

After spending more time with them they headed home so they can pack. Then me and Liyah started packing while Kairi was laying in my bed watching princess and the frog.

" when we finish I'm taking yall out somewhere wherever you wanna go" I told her.

"Okay babe let me get dressed now since I take a long time" she said getting up.I shook my head at her because she think she slick leaving me to pack by myself.

Ehhhh idkk I guess I like this chapter..... vote && comment , tell me what y'all think I'll update later. 🙃

Vote
Comment
Excuse any mistakes