chapter sixteen

Aaliyah's POV

We finally landed at Orlando International Airport Dave had rented cars already here. I woke him up and then went and got Kairi. Karin and August was already up while the girls exited the plane the guys went and got the luggages. We walked to the rental car and  waited for Dave and August.  Once dave and August came we got in the car and was on our way to the house we were staying at.  Kairi and Milan was wide awake looking around.
"Look mamas, we at disney world". I whispered in her ear, pointing out the window. She looked and started screaming making Milan scream also . We all laughed at how excited they were. We reached the house we were staying at for the week. We got out and the guys got out our bags. Dave came and unlocked the door. He showed us where we were sleeping at.
" Y'all want to go down to the pool or do y'all wanna stay in ?" He asked. " umm let's go to the pool and then we can go out to eat" I suggested. He nodded his head ok and told us to get dressed while he go tell the others. He left out and I got me and Kairi dressed. I had on a green bikini and Kairi had on her pink one piece. We went downstairs twhere the others were at , as we were walking out Karin and Milan was walking out. Karin had on this white bikini and Milan had on a pinkish bathing suit.
" Y'all Look Cute" August said. " i mean y'all showing a lil to much but yeah y'all cute or whatever "
" Augg Shut Up" I told him laughing. " but thanks ugly, where Dave?".
" Kitchen" he replies.
I nodded and put kairi down and she goes over to Milan. I walk in the kitchen and see Dave rolling up I see that he already had 5 blunts rolled up and he's rolling another one.
I look at him and shake my head saying "Y'all bout to he high as hell".
" Nah WE only smoking two and the others are for later when the girls go to sleep". He said looking at me. " You look beautiful mama".
" Thanks Davey" I smiled knowing he hated when i call him that.
" stop with that gay ass name and let's go" he said walking towards me. He kissed me then grabbed my hand leading me out the kitchen. We went outside to the pool.
" Rinny bae can you take my picture right quick" I asked her smiling.

" girl i guess" she said playfully.

" Thanks boo now lemme take yours"

After taking pictures we went and got in the pool with everybody else

After taking pictures we went and got in the pool with everybody else. I took a picture of Dave and Kairi and posted it on instagram.

Liked by DaveEast,Karin

Liked by DaveEast,Karin._,Yunginn,and 73568others.
Ms_AaliyahJayy: my whole 🌎🤞🏾🥰 Kairi is enjoying herself 💛.
DaveEast: i love you mamas 😍
Ms_AaliyahJayy: @DaveEast i love you more pa ❤️😘

Ok soo I finally updated 😭 i don't how i feel about this chapter. I made some big changes but anyway vote & comment.