Chapter 2

(Todoroki's POV)

She passed out probably from the pain on her neck. I carried her to my dorm and set her down on my bed. I looked and saw so many bruises and burns. 'God if only I had been a better friend. If only I had noticed sooner.' I felt so bad, and started to look at her to make sure there weren't any serious burns other than the one on her neck. I needed her to wake up before I could take her to Recovery Girl.

I sat next to her on the bed and waited for her to wake up. After about 5 minutes she started to stir.

"Ouch. Todoroki! How long have I been out!?" She said. I looked at her neck and said.

"Oh my let's get you to Recovery Girl. That burn looks bad. Did Bakugo think you were cheating again?"

(Momo's POV)

"Oh my let's get you to Recovery Girl. That burn looks bad. Did Bakugo think you were cheating again?" He said with a worried look on his face.

"No I was doing exactly what you said to do, I dumped him." I said nervously.

"Well I knew I should have hidden around the corner."

"No, I needed to do that on my own. Thanks for the help. You're a great friend." He looked a little hurt but I assumed that was because he felt guilty.

"You still got there just in time. Thank you Todoroki."

"No problem, do you need me to carry you to Recovery Girl?"

"N-no I'm f-fine."

"Ok?" He said with a you-sure? face.

We walked down to Recovery Girl's office.

"Hello Todoroki, hello- YAOYOROZU! My dear, what happened?!?!" Recovery Girl said worried.

"U-u-um..." I started not completely sure what to say.

"We were doing some extra sparing and I was practicing with my left side as well as my right. When we got towards the end of the fight my left hand hadn't completely cooled down, and I pinned her," His cheeks started to turn pink as he paused."To win the fight. But accidentally burned her neck in the process."

"Ok. Well please just be a bit more careful next time." Recovery Girl said.

"Come here Yaoyorozu I'll heal it."

I walked over to her and she kissed my forehead. Immediately the pain went away and I felt drowsy. I stumbled back feeling a little dizzy.

"You'll be a little lightheaded and I suggest making sure you're hand cools off completely before doing anything like that again Todoroki. That was a third degree burn, I also healed the other bruises and burns. I need to tell Aizawa to lighten up. Now," she said turning to Todoroki. "Please take her back to her dorm so that she can rest. Bring her some food from dinner and then help her if she needs it. Will you do that Todoroki?"

"Yes ma'am." He said flatly.

"Thank you, now Yaoyorozu take it easy for the rest of tonight and you should be fine by the morning. Have a good weekend!" She said sweetly.

"Goodbye Recovery Girl." We both said.

Don't expect daily updates 

Spade is signing out!