Chapter 9

TRIGGER WARNING DEPRESSION AND ABUSE SELF HARM AS WELL

(Todoroki's POV)

"Shoto, you did a good job, but you didn't need that girls help. You should have been strong enough to save them both yourself." My father said putting his hand on my shoulder.

"I didn't need her help, but her idea seemed to be the best fit for both our quirks." I said smacking his hand off my shoulder.

"What is her quirk and name?"

"Why would you wanna know bastard." He grabbed my wrist and pulled me away from the crowd.

Smack.

"Shoto tell me."

Smack.

Smack.

Smack.

I was tearing up.

Smack.

Smack.

He hits me in the face switching sides each time.

"Ok!" He stops. "Her name is Momo Yaoyorozu and her quirk, I-is creation." I said holding back tears.

Smack.

"Next time tell me the first time I ask you. Go home. I'll be back tomorrow."

"Fine bastard." I mumble under breath walking home. My face burned and my vision was blurry. The burns on my stomach reopened and every muscle felt like they were going to die. When I got home I entered the house, and sat down on the couch.

"Momo I'm home!"

"Oh good Sho- SHOTO!!!! What happened!?!?!"

"Oh uh...... you promise you won't judge." I asked starting to tear up again.

"Shoto before you explain let's start treating all that." I nodded my head and followed her to the bathroom.

"Momo, it's a long story, let's start...." I told her everything. How my dad just wanted some child prodigy, my mom poured boiling water on my face. My dad abuse on me and my siblings. Touya's disappearance, and what happened earlier today. Once I had finished my story, Momo had finished tending to my wounds.

"Sho-Shoto, I-I'm So s-s-s-sorry." She said fighting back tears. She hugged me tight, and I reciprocated it. It felt nice, but I remembered that I could never hold her and call her mine.

"Well you p-probably need s-sleep Shoto, it's k-kinda late. I'm heading to bed." She started to walk away and I was quickly consumed by my thoughts. 'Thanks god she didn't check my thighs or shoulders.' I thought as I walked to my room.

I changed in a pair of shorts and a shirt and layed down.

~time skip~

It's been about three hours and I've already woken up from a nightmare. I was shaking and crying, and while trying to calm myself down, my father popped into my head.

'You're worthless Shoto!'

Stop.

'You're a failure!'

Stop please!

'You son of a bitch!'

No!

'Die!'

Stop! Please!

'Cut!'

No

'Cut you pathetic bastard!'

No

'Cut you worthless bitch!'

Fine

I got out of bed and quietly made my way to the bathroom. 'Here we go again.' I thought as I picked up the razor from the shower. 'Hmmmm... six sounds good.' I took the razor and ran over my thigh once, twice, five times. The blood had started to run and I felt better. 'One more for good measure.' In the middle of the sixth cut the door opened.

"Shit! Fuck!" I said dropping the razor onto the floor.

"Shoto?! What are you d-doing?" Momo said tears running down her face.

"I-I-I'm sorry M-momo. I di-didn't want you t-to see me like thi-this." I said hugging her.

"Please don't do this Shoto. I beg of you. Come to me and I'll help just, just please stop this." She said as she cried into my shoulder.

"I'll try." I said hugging her tightly.

"Shoto let's clean this up ok?" I nodded.

We scrubbed the blood off the floor after bandaging up my thigh. Momo threw my razor into the garbage can and took the bag outside.

"I'm heading to bed Mo-"

"No you're not going into your room. How can I be certain that you don't have more razors?"

"Well then what do I do?"

"You'll sleep in the guest room with me, and I'm searching your dorm for more razors Shoto."

"O-ok." I said feeling my face light up.

We crawled into bed and fell asleep.

I'm so sorry I'm running out of ideas. If anybody could help just tell me.

Spade is signing out!