Chapter 13

(Todoroki's POV)

It's Thursday now, and I haven't seen Bakugou since he told me to take care of Yaoyorozu. I'm honestly worried but I haven't said anything. I walked into class and sat in my seat. 'Please let Bakugou be ok. Please don't let him be dead.' Momo walked in and greeted me, and soon almost the entire class was in the room.

"Bakugou! You're back!" Kaminari said.

"Where have you been?" Ashido asked a pale Bakugou. He walked in and sat down with his signature scowl.

"I've had the fucking flu."

"Oof the flu sucks man." Sero said patting Bakugou on the back.

"You sure you aren't still sick? You're kinda pale."

"Yeah I'm fine. I don't have a fever so I came back."

"Hey Bakubro! Nice to see you again! Did the medicine work?" Kirishima asked.

"Ya it did Shitty hair."

"What medicine?" Ashido asked.

"I had some tamiflu since I had the flu last month."

"Oh ok!" Ashido said smiling.

"Sit down it's time for class." Aizawa said in his tired voice. We sat down and the day began.

~time skip to the end of the day cause nothing important happens~

As class ended I went to my dorm and was about to lay down when I got a call. It was from my father.

"What the hell do you want?"

"Shoto remember? You're coming to dinner with me to meet somebody special. Wear something nice. There is a car out front waiting for you."

"Fine." I said frustrated and hung up. "Damn him." I mumble. I put on a nice suit (at the top) and sure enough waiting outside was one of my father's chauffeurs.

"Mr. Todoroki, please get in, we will arrive shortly." He said bowing to me.

"Thanks." I sat down in the backseat and waited for the driver to stop. Soon enough he did. At a high class restaurant. 'Oh boy.'

"Shoto!" A familiar voice called out.

"Father." I said begrudgingly.

"Let's go sit down. The others will be arriving soon." He said with his sinister grin. We sat down at a table and ordered drinks. Soon a man walked in with black hair and bright blue eyes.

"Hello Enji, Todoroki." He said.

"Ah yes! Mr. Akifumi! Lovely to finally meet you."

"Same for you. My family will be here shortly, but I thought we should tell your son what's going on."

"Good plan. Son this is Akifumi Yaoyorozu," 'shit.' "You know his daughter Momo Yaoyorozu, well you two are-"

"Father I'm here!"

"Ah Momo! Come sit." Mr Yaoyorozu said. A woman who looked very similar to Momo walked in and sat next to Mr Yaoyorozu, while Momo sat down next to me.

"Shoto what's going on?" She whispered.

"I have a hunch but I'm not certain." She nodded.

"Well let's get straight to it. Momo you and my son Shoto are engaged. You will be wed once you are out of high school."

"What!" I said slamming both of my hands on the table. I stood up and looked at my father. "I will not force Yaoyorozu, a girl who doesn't love me! Who will only see me as her best friend, to marry me! She has so many options that are better than me! So why can't she choose." I ran out of the restaurant and started to cry. 'God I'm pathetic.'

(Momo's POV)

I need to tell him.

"Mother, father, Enji." I said the last name coldly. "Please excuse me, I'll be back soon." I bowed and ran out of the restaurant. 'Where is he?'

"Shoto!"

"Momo?" I heard from an alleyway close by.

"Shoto." I said as I ran to him. I grabbed his face and kissed him. "Shoto I do love you." He was quiet. 'Oh god.'

"Are you serious?"

"Y-Yes I a-am" I said starting to tear up.

"Oh thank god." He pulled me in and kissed me. A kiss full of love and compassion.

"I love you so much Momo. I've loved you for so long."

"I love you too Shoto. Let's head back. Ok?"

"As long as you promise to be mine."

"Of course Shoto." I kissed him one last time and we walked back to the restaurant.

Spade is signing out!