Chapter 3

(Todoroki's POV)

As soon as we left Recovery Girl's office I felt guilty.'Dammit! I knew I should have been there, even if she didn't know. God knows what would've happened if I didn't show up at all.'

"Yaoyorozu, he didn't do anything else, right?"

She turned to face me and looked at my scar. I knew what she thought and she was right. I was making sure that Bakugo wasn't like my father.

"Not really. He tried to show me his 'love' but you thankfully stopped him." She put quotation marks around 'love.'

"Well I'm glad I was walking through the halls at the right time."

She turned to look at the floor.

"Yeah. Me to." She said looking at the ground.

"Alright let's head to your dorm and you can change out of your uniform and I'll bring you something to eat. How does that sound?"

"That sounds good. Let's go."

We walked to Yaoyorozu's dorm and she opened the door.

"Alright I'll go change. Please bring rice that's all I want."

"Yaoyorozu, you need to eat more than that."

"Ok teriyaki chicken and rice. Happy?"

"Yes." I said.

"I'll be back soon Yaoyorozu."

"Ok Todoroki!"

I walked down to the cafeteria to grab us both dinner. On the way I decided to check and see if 'Mr explosion' had escaped. I turned my head around the corner to see Kirishima struggling to get Bakugo free.

"Hey Todoroki! Mind giving me a hand?!"

"Don't let that half n half bastard anywhere near me. ILL KILL HIM!" Bakugo yelled.

"Never mind Todoroki. Gosh you're so stubborn Bakugo."

"Shut it Shitty Hair!"

I walked away leaving them to argue. I went to the cafeteria and grabbed the food. On my way back I was interrupted by Midoriya.

"Hey Todoroki?"

"Hmm." I hummed in response.

"Where have you been?"

"Recovery Girl's office."

"Why?"

"Yaoyorozu and I were sparing and she got hurt."

"Ok. Goodbye Todoroki!"

"Goodbye Midoriya." I said monotonously.

Honestly sometimes I think Midoriya might be up to something. But I never know what it is. He set up Jirou and Kaminari. He got Sero and Mina together, and he got Iida and Hatsume to start dating to. That boy is a mischievous one.

As I walked back to Yaoyorozu's room I couldn't get rid of this burning in my chest. The thought of Bakugo hurting Yaoyorozu didn't sit well with me. I didn't like it at all. And to be honest I hated that fact that she dated him. But now that they broke up, maybe, just maybe she could be mine. 'Wait mine? No no no no, she she wouldn't like me in that way. Who am I kidding. Oh well you've suppressed these emotions for this long surely you could hold back longer. After all she is just your classmate/best friend. That's all she'll ever be.'

I walk into the elevator and knock on her door.

"I'll be right there." I heard her say.

"Hey Todoroki, thanks for getting food."

"No problem Yaoyorozu."

"Well come on in." She said. As she walked I noticed just how tired she was. I set the food down on a table in her room. It had much more open space compared to our first year at UA. She had a much smaller bed and other furniture now. It was more modern but still very lavish. (a/n they are in dorms that are a little bit bigger the dorm setup is drawn at the top of the chapter.) She limped from the door and it seemed as if she was struggling to stay awake. So I did the most logical thing and picked her up. Bridal style.

'I didn't think this through!'

"Uuuuhhhh. Todoroki?"

"Y-yes."

"W-why are you h-holding me?"

"Oh um well, it looked like you were having trouble walking so I decided I'd help you." I set her down on the bed and she was struggling to sit up.

"Here Yaoyorozu," I say picking her up. She let out a quiet squeak when I did so. "I'll put you in the chair and I'll feed you."

Spade is signing out!