Chapter 11

(Todoroki's POV)

I sat down and got my books out of my bag. I laid them on my desk and checked the time. 'It's 7:00 and school starts at 8:30, breakfast closes at 8:00 so that gives me an hour.'

"Yaoyorozu, do you wanna get breakfast?"

"Oh sure Todoroki." There it is. The pain from her calling me by my last name.

"Well let's go." I said starting to walk. She followed close behind.

"Todo-"

"Shoto. Just please always call me Shoto."

"O-ok. Shoto, thank you for allowing me to stay with you this weekend." She Said as we walked.

"You're welcome Momo it was-" I bumped into something and fell.

"You, YOU DAMN HALF N HALF!" It was Bakugou. 'Shit'

"H-hey Bakugou, please let's not cause a scene." Momo said helping me up.

"Thanks Momo."

"No problem Shoto."

"WHAT THE FUCK!!?! W-we break up for a damn weekend and here you are already with another guy! What's so great about h-him!?" Bakugou said as he started to cry.

"We are not d-dating Bakugou. I don't like Shoto that, that way." She said as her cheeks turned slightly pink. It felt like I had been shot in the chest by an arrow.

"Y-Yeah Momo And I are Just childhood friends. That's all." I said ignoring my heart.

"Tch. Whatever." Bakugou said walking to the classroom.

"I'm so sorry that I got you caught up in all this."

"No no no, don't be sorry Momo," I said pulling her into a hug. "I'll be here for you."

"Th-Thank you Shoto." She hugged me back.

"Let's go eat."

"Ok." She said letting go.

When we sat down after grabbing our breakfast Mineta walked by.

"Hey guys, is it true?"

"What?" I asked already getting annoyed with this little pervert.

"Did you guys 'seal the deal?'" He asked while putting his finger through the doughnut Hey was holding.

Smack.

"No you perv!" Momo yelled after giving him a good slap.

"Nooooo my doughnut!" He screeched as his doughnut fell on the floor.

"Go away Mineta." I said firmly.

"W-wait don't you want to know who started the rumor?"

"Yes I do." Momo said.

"It was Bakugou, he said 'I don't wanna talk to you shitty hair Momo was off fucking half n half bastard this weekend! I'm not in the mood for your dumbass face!'"

"Oh lord." I said putting my head down on the table.

"Let's finish eating Shoto, then we will fix this." Momo said patting my head in a reassuring manner.

"Ok." I said as I dig into my eggs which had been getting cold.

Buzz

Buzz

Buzz.

"Just a second I have to take this. I'll be right back." Momo said walking away.

"Ok." I said my mouth half full with eggs.

About five minutes later Momo returned looking frustrated.

"What's wrong Momo?"

"My parents want me to find a possible suitor. Honestly I'm not in the mood for that. However they told me I had to go with them somewhere Thursday."

"Funny my dad wants me to go somewhere with him Thursday."

"Huh." She said finishing off her doughnut.

"The bells about to ring let go Momo." I said grabbing her hand. I felt my cheeks heat up and my stomach do twirls.

"Y-Yeah Let's g-go Shoto." She said her cheeks tinted a light pink.

I opened the classroom door and immediately was met by my classmates asking me if I had had sexual relations with Momo.

"STOP!" I yelled. "Yaoyorozu stayed at my place because she couldn't go home, her family was remodeling the bedrooms."

"Why didn't she just stay in the dorms? And why couldn't she have gone with her boyfriend." Uraraka asked.

"Because she fucking dumped me!" Bakugou yelled.

"Bakugou now is not the time for drama! All of you sit down and wait for Aizawa." Iida said while doing his signature hands motions.

'Today's gonna be a long day.'

Spade is signing out!