Chapter 7

TRIGGER WARNING ABUSE AND

VIOLENCE, SELF HARM, AND

DEPRESSION, PLEASE TREAD

CAREFULLY I DO NOT WISH TO

TRIGGER ANYONE'S DEPRESSION

OR ANY OTHER MENTAL HEALTH

ISSUES

(Todoroki's POV)

"Hello father." I said already annoyed.

"Shoto go change and I want you in the training room in ten minutes." He said walking away angrily.

"Damn him." I said quietly. When I had changed I walked into the room. It was a large traditional dojo. With tatami mats and wooden framework.

"Now Shoto, prepare! Go!" He yelled as he charged at me full force. I blocked him with a wall of ice that he easily burned through.

"Not good enough!" He said as he punched me with his burning fist. It hurt like hell. I felt the blood start to deep through my shit. I grunted but got back up.

"Do something you worthless son of a bitch!" He yelled.

"Take that back you bastard!" I yelled. He had no right to call my wonderful mother a bitch. Filled with rage I made blue flames. They shot at him burning his shirt. Burning his skin.

"Not bad Shoto, but remember flames are weak against me. You're still just useless." He said with an evil grin.

"HELL FLAME!" He yelled shooting a wall of fire at me. I encased myself in ice in an attempt to dodge. I was out of breath. I tried to run to the door but he punched my already injured stomach, causing me to almost pass out from the pain.

"Shoto, we are not done yet." He said grabbing my neck and burning it.

"S-stop." I said weakly.

"Hand to hand combat, no more quirks." He said maniacally. He dropped me and I stood up slowly. I readied my stance and prepared for a hit. He punched for my jaw and I blocked, stepped in, and elbowed him in the ribs. I then spun around and elbowed him in kidney. My stomach and neck burned, and I was ready to pass out. He turned around slightly wincing and put me in a chokehold.

"Damn you!" I said. I struggled to escape.

"You're going to have to do better than this Shoto, you're my masterpiece, act like it." He said.

I finally freed myself and decided to ice him.

"I'M YOUR GODDAMN SON! NOT JUST SOME CREATION! I'M A HUMAN!" I yelled freezing him completely. I iced my stomach and part of my neck and was ready to leave. I heard a crack and turned around. He was burning through the ice. 'Shit!' I quickly ran to the door, but I was to late.

He placed his hand on the back of my neck and burned it.

"Looks like I have to teach you a lesson, I didn't say to use quirks. I was planning on letting you leave early, Looks like that won't be happening. You need to obey me you little piece of shit!" He yelled and threw me in the ground.

I was too weak to fight back. He kept punching me, I cried for him to stop. Pleaded. But he never did. After what felt like hours he got up.

"I have a meeting, you go home little shit, before I have to beat you even more." He grumbled.

I flinched but ran, despite my injuries, and b-lined it for home. 'I really am worthless, I can't even hold him off.' I thought.

I entered my house and made sure that Momo wasn't there. 'Thank god she's not here.' I headed to my bathroom and took off my shirt. My stomach had a large, most likely third degree, burn. It had been split open and was bleeding badly. 'Damn it. I'll have to go to Recovery Girl tomorrow morning.' My arms and face were littered with bruises, scrapes, and burns. My father's words still repeating in my head just adding to the pain. 'I'm so useless.' I thought as I got into the shower.

While washing my hair I felt even worse. Reliving every time I had failed. I placed my hand in my scar and shuddered. I felt tears falling down my cheeks. 'It's my fault that my mother hates me.' I replayed the memory of the boiling water, of my mother's face. And of Momo's fear, i didn't get to her soon enough that day. 'I'm so useless!' A voice in the back of my head started whispering. 'Cut cut cut.' At first I ignored it, but soon it had started to scream. 'CUT CUT CUT!' So I grabbed my razor and ran it against my shoulder blade.

"Gah!" It hurt, but felt good? I felt a little happier. Watching the blood run down my shoulder and onto the floor felt, good. I placed a few more cuts on my shoulders and was satisfied. I finished my shower, bandaged myself, and changed clothes. I played down on the couch and waited for Momo to come home. 'She said she would be home before 5:20. It's only 5:00. I'll just wait.' After about half an hour, I felt that there was something wrong. I decided to wait ten more minutes before heading out. During those ten minutes I applied concealer to my cuts, burns, and bruises. I almost looked fine.

It was now 5:40, 20 minutes after Momo said she was going to some home. Something was wrong. I decided to call her. When the phone was answered it wasn't Momo, it was Tsuyu. 

Spade is signing out!