Chapter 10 (Not a Valentines Day special)

So no this is not a valentines special. I fucking hate Valentine's Day.

(Todoroki's POV)

My alarm went off and I got out of bed. I looked down and saw Momo laying down looking incredibly peaceful. 'If only I could wake up to this everyday.' I walked out of the guest room and grabbed my uniform. I took a shower and looked at the time. 5:30 'oops I set my alarm too early, school doesn't start till 8:30.' I decided to read a book until 6:30 so that way I could make breakfast for me and Momo.

I walked out into the living room and heard something. It was my father talking on the phone. 'Crap! Why is he here?'

"Thank you. Yes I think this will do well for both of us. Alright I'll see you in three days. Yes I'll bring him." He said hanging up the phone. 'What the hell?' I ran back to the guest room and woke up Momo.

"Momo, my father is here!"

"W-What?" She said waking up.

"Momo I have to hide you. We can get to school early and eat there."

"Ok. I'll change and create something as a disguise."

"Ok." I said as I walked out of the room.

I got a text and looked at it. It was from my father.

E- Thursday you need to come to dinner with me. It's important. You'll be meeting some special people. Come to the house at 5 I already cleared it with the school.

'Damn him.' I thought.

"Shoto." Momo said quietly. "I made a disguise."

"What is it?"

"I'll get in this suitcase. Then you say the washing machine at the dorms doesn't work and you brought home your clothes to wash them."

"Perfect. Get in and we'll be out of the house shortly."

She got in the suitcase and I zipped it up. I dragged it out into the living room and saw my father.

"You read my texts?"

"Yes."

"Good. Why do you have a suitcase?"

"The washing machine at the dorm wasn't working so I brought home my clothes to wash them." I said walking to the front door. I walked out and headed for the train station. About halfway there I stopped and opened the case.

"You good Momo?"

"Yeah. That wasn't as bad as I thought it'd be." She said sitting up.

I reached my hand out for her to grab and she did. I felt an all to familiar heat spread across my face. I pulled her up and noticed a light blush across her cheeks. 'What?'

"Let's g-get on the train Shoto."

"Yeah, let's go."

We scanned our student IDs and got onto the train. It was very crowded and there weren't enough seats so we stood next to each other. We took a large turn and I felt something pressed against me. It was Momo. 'Shit.'

"S-sorry Shoto."

"It's ok Momo."

"You guys are on a first name basis!!!!!" Someone yelled.

"Huh." Momo said confused.

"Yao-Momo What have you and Todoroki gotten into this weekend?" Ashido said wiggling her eyebrows.

"N-nothing Todoroki and I just happened to bump into each other on the train platform." Hearing her day my last name hurt. I guess a weekend really changes things.

"Ok." Ashido said getting out her phone. "Hey you remember that explosion yesterday? Well I found out what happened."

"Really?" I said as I was intrigued.

"Apparently a quirk has gone off on accident near a large set of propane tanks and made them explode. I don't know what quirk but that's what was on the news."

"Ok." Momo said.

Finally the train ride was over and I walked off with Ashido and Momo. We started to walk into UA together until Momo and Ashido ran off.

"Bye Todoroki!"

"Bye Mo-Yaoyorozu!" That was close.

(Momo's POV)

Ashido dragged me off to her dorm and sat me down on her bed.

"Spill. First you're with Bakugo now you come back on a train calling Todoroki by his first name."

"Ok, well I uh, I broke up with Bakugo, a-and he got really angry and almost did some things. Then Todoroki came and saved me, and took me to Recovery Girl. T-then I realized that Bakugo and I were going to spend the weekend in the dorms with it just being the two of us. S-So Todoroki invites me to stay the weekend with him." I left out the parts about the razor and his father.

"Oh. So you don't like Todoroki? Do you?" My face heated up.

"N-no, w-well I haven't really thought about it. B-but I don't think I do!" I said waving my hands in the air like an idiot.

"Ok." Ashido smirked. "Mama Mina will take care of this." She said as she placed her hand on my shoulder.

"Ok?"

(Todoroki's POV)

I walked into the classroom and expected to see Kirishima copying Bakugo's homework or Kaminari joking with Sero, but Kirishima was sulking and Bakugo was nowhere to be seen.

"What's wrong with him." I asked Kaminari.

"It's a personal thing, ask him yourself, but he may not tell you."

"Kirishima, what's wrong?" I asked him sitting next to him.

"I-I-I like Bakugo. M-more than fri-friends, a-and I k-k-kissed him at the m-mall yesterday and now h-he he won't talk to me." He said sounding broken. "I know being gay is weird and unacceptable, but I don't care!"

"Being gay is completely acceptable." I reassured him. "Bakugo is probably just confused, he did just get dumped by Mo-Yaoyorozu."

"O-ok"

Momo walked into the classroom with Ashido and I felt my heart skip a beat.

"Looks like I'm not the only one who likes their best friend." Kirishima said trying to lighten up the mood.

"You have no idea." I said.

"Minas' probably gonna help you two get together." Kirishima said smirking.

"T-that's not n-necessary." I said feeling my face heat up. "Goodbye Kirishima." I got up and walked to my seat.

Alright so sorry I have a lot of school stuff n shit. The next update will be soon enough.

Spade is signing out!