twenty-nine: I want you to be mine

Jae:

I sat in front of the sycamore crying into Luis' chest. He held me tightly as we read the note over and over again.

"How did no one see this?" I ask Luis while sobbing.

"We're in the middle of nowhere, who would be around here," He says as he rubs my back.

"But the police were here," I say still crying.

"I'm taking you to Adam," Luis says he stands up, pulling me.

"Why?" I ask sobbing as he pulls me back to the main road.

"He's your protector he'll know what to do,"

***

"Jae?" Adam asks as soon as he opens the door. He sees Luis and glares at him. I roll my eyes.

"Can you not?" I ask clearly annoyed. His face softens after I say that. He smiles and waves at Luis as he pulls away. He lets me in and takes me into his room. His parents were definitely at work, it was only one.

"Why did you come?" He asks as we sit down on his bed. He stares at me for a while before I answer. It's obvious I've been crying.

"What you said hurt me. It brought back so many memories that I don't want to remember. I went to see Matthew today. I talked to him and he told me where Lee was. Luis took me there and I finally got the goodbye I craved. Anyways, I need to know what is your problem. Your jealousy is crazy! I don't mean this in a mean way but we're not together and even if we were, you can't control me like that. I like you, Adam! I think I love you, I don't know. I'm not going to have feelings for anyone but you okay? You need to understand that," I explain. He says nothing but stares. Seconds turn to minutes as he stares. He suddenly smiles and leans in, kissing me aggressively.

"I've been waiting for you to say those words," He says during the kiss. He pulls away and the feeling of his lips linger on mine.

"I'm sorry for everything, I just don't want anyone to hurt you. I love you, I love you so much, "He says.

"It's fine but you need to stop with the jealous stuff. It's obvious I love you, I'm not going anywhere," I say rolling my eyes.

"I know," He says laughing. His laughter stops and the tension in the room is obvious.

"Jae, can I tell you something?" He asks. He looks nervous as he plays with his hands. He wouldn't look at me so I lifted his head. He stares at me deeply, his eyes show how nervous he really is. I nod my head and smile which seems to calm him down a little.

"I want you to be mine." He says quickly.

"Are you sure? You don't have to rush into-" I was cut off by him smashing my lips against him.

"Yes, I'm sure,"

"I want to be mine, too," I say smiling. He smiles as he pulls me into a kiss. This kiss was different though, it was real.

"So we're dating?" He asks. I laugh and nod.

"You're mine, forever."

Do any of you actually like this book:/ idk I feel like no one likes it. comment if you do tho
sorry this is short I wanted to end it on that note.
also i have an idea for something a little later and the last line of this chapter involves what's going to happen;) lil sneak peak