nine ; whore

Jae:)

"Connie, can I ask you a question?" I ask Connie the next morning.

"Sure , what's up love?" She asks.

"Do you know who Daisy is?" I ask quietly so no one can hear me. As I said her name Connie rolls her eyes

"Her? Ew, disgusting. She's a whore. A complete and utter whore." She says annoyed.

"Okay wow." I say.

"She cheated on Adam twice. Broke his heart. She always comes back though. She's constantly trying to get back with him."

"When?" I ask.

"Freshman year. She's been up his ass for two years , tormenting him because she knows that he still loved her. She's probably going to be worse now that Adam is moving on." Connie says.

"Moving on?" I ask confused.

"You don't see it? He shows an interest in you. I mean you guys did hang out twice." She says

"Well yeah but just as friends." I remind her. She scoffs and smiles at me.

"Jae, he's talking things slow. Probably afraid of heartbreak again. Why do you think he was so mad at Luis the other day?" She asks.

"I asked him. He said Luis is a player and would hate to see my hurt." I say with a shrug. Connie gasps and playfully hits my arm.

"Example number one of a hundred on how he likes you." She says poking my arm.

"I see we're talking about Mr. Banks over here ladies." I hear Charlie say. Connie and I jump back, not expecting to see Charlie walk up to us.

"Charlie what the hell you scared me." I say with a laugh. Charlie laughed and gave Connie and I a hug.

"So, do you like him?" Charlie asks. I roll my eyes.

"I don't know, I think so." I say.

"How do you not know?" Charlie asks.

"Never liked anyone before." I admit. I never had time to be thinking about boys during my captivity but instead I was thinking about what my next punishment would be. Charlie's words broke my heart all over again , but I didn't speak up.

"So what are your opinions on Daisy Martel?" Connie quickly asks, changing the subject. I was thankful for that one.

"Whore. A whore." Charlie says. Connie and I laugh at how quick his response was.

"I'm still so mad at what she did to Adam, he was so broke after that." He says. He turns to me and gives me a stern look. "Promise me you won't hurt him."

By the way his words sounded, he really cared. He loved him and didn't want to see him hurt again. Adam must have been so broken. It breaks my heart thinking about him being so sad. I made a promise to myself at that moment, I was going to protect him. I'll never break his heart.

"I promise."

+++

"Hey Jae." I hear Charlie yell. I was walking back to my locker at the end of the day when he stopped me.

"What's up Conway?" I ask. I open my locker and throw all of my books in.

"I was wondering if you wanted to hang. Not alone of course, I wouldn't want to make Adam mad. Connie, Guy, Averman, Goldberg, Luis, Portman, and I are going to the mall tonight since we don't have practice tonight. Wanna come with?" He asks.

"Yeah sure, we going now?" I ask. He shakes his head yes and I follow him out the door.

"Jae!" I hear Connie yell. She ran over and hugged me.

"You coming babe?" Luis asks. I roll my eyes.

"Adam's not here for you to piss off." I say crossing my arms. Averman crosses his arms right next to me.

"Yeah Mendoza, Mr. Banks wouldn't like that name very much." Averman says causing me to laugh.

"Just because Adam's not around doesn't mean I don't think you're hot, babe." Luis says wrapping an arm around me. I laugh and hug him back.

"Break it up you two before Adam see's and kicks Luis' ass." Goldberg says shoving in between us. He made me laugh but his words pissed Luis off like crazy.

"I would destroy Adam in a fight." Luis says scoffing.

"I would destroy both of yous, so shut up and stop fighting. Besides Jae is mine." He says knocking Luis out of the way and puts his arm around me.

"Actually I'm neither of yours." I say breaking away from Portman's grip.

"You won't be saying that for long." Luis says with a smirk.

hi my loves!! sorry i haven't posted in a few days