1 Going to L A

Y/N's pov
My mom was calling me although I had just left the house literally 3 minutes ago. I sighed and declined it. I will text her when I get to my new house. I started singing to Bother by Stonesoar it just reminded me of my boyfriend and how he treats me and how much I want to hurt him like he hurts me. My eyes started to water.

I decided that I wanted to move to where my aunt lives so I was moving to Los Angeles.

//Time skip to when you arrive in LA//

I had gotten an Uber once I arrived at the airport. This guy with Fark brown curly friend. He asked where I was going. Ummm... Amherst Wilecker Rd. Cool I know exactly where that is because I live on that street. His voice made me smile he was being really funny and weird. He seemed really nice and I arrived at the house that I was going to live in and J was really said because I could not longer talk to Ethan which was the Uber I had. He gave me his phone. I looked at him and questioned what he handed his phone to me. O-oh can you-u ple-ase give me your uhh number? He was being shy which was adorable in him. No not feelings I have a boyfriend who will be here in 4 months. I nodded my head and gave him my actual phone number. He seemed pretty chill.

I walked into the empty house. I had basically nothing except for a blanket and pillow. I got a call from the moving truck guys. They had told me that they will be here in about 24 hours. I smiled maybe tonight I can ask if I can stay with Ethan.

Ethan's pov

She was so nice. I walked into my house which was literally 30 seconds away from her place. I was so bummed that we couldn't hang right now since she is probably looking for stuff to do and hanging with her family. All the sudden I had a sudden text.

Bold- you

Italics- Ethan

Can I stay at your place tonight since tomorrow my bed and stuff will be here, I know it's sudden but I just have a blanket and pillow and want to sleep at someone's house that I know.

Yeah sure I honestly have nothing to do and you can walk here it takes a minute to walk to my place. You always can come over cuz I'm here unless I'm editing a video for Mark.

Thx Ethan you're awesome and I will see you in 2 minutes.

Cool, bye.

I smiled to myself waiting for her to arrive with me bouncing off the walls. I heard a knock on my door. I opened it and saw Y/N in front of me. She waved. I had let her in and showed her around. I had showed her my room and than I showed her where the guest bedroom was. She nodded and I asked her is she wanted to record with me. She nodded. We ran into my recording room. The good thing was she isn't camera shy because she has her own channel that had 900,000 subscribers. So I did my intro: What is up my Cranky Crew? It's Ethan from Crankameplays with a special guest that some may know as Miss Allybear on YouTube she is also known as Y/N L/N. So here she is she shot up into the frame so as long as Y/N is okay with it than I thought that we could play some happy wheels so let's get going. I finished my video with: Stay Cranky Bye! We both waved to the camera. Y/N and I were blasting music and we both were in love with old music and started to play it on my uklele since she doesn't have her guitar on her because of the moving truck. Soon we we're super tired and couldn't handle moving so we both went upstairs to sleep she went into the guest bedroom and I went into mine. We both fell asleep

//1Time skip 2 a.m.//

I heard silent cries coming from the guest bedroom. I got up groggily I opened the door to the room she was in. I saw her rocking back in forth on her bed. Hey.. hey are you okay? I just... Just ... Dreamt about my boyfriend coming here. Wait and your scared? Very she said. Why? I ask trying not to invade but I would like to know. We'll ever since I was 17 which was 3 years ago we started dating because he seemed like a goo-d guy and ever-yone told me not to but yet I sti-ll did because I tho-ught I loved h-im. She started choking on her tears. You don't have to say anything Y/N. Do you want me to sleep in here? She nodded her head. I tucked her under the covers and than got me cuddled up into the blankets. I could feel her breath on my back. I fell asleep feeling as if she would wake up and cry again but she never did.