8 The First Date

Ethan's pov

     I heard the door open as I turned off the tv. Y/N had waved at me and went upstairs to drop off her bag. I yelled toward her," Y/N make sure you grab your coat we are going on our date!" She replied with," Sounds Good Ethan!"

    I grabbed my phone and put on my coat. The place we were going to wasn't that far away so I thought that we could walk but I will still ask her. I sat outside on the concrete looking at my Twitter feed. Seeing that Emma posted something on her Twitter saying," Ethan and I broke up for no apparent reason except he is inlove with someone else, so you can give him all the hate.

    I clicked on the image of us kissing on New year's last year. We had dated for 3 years and I'm glad I ended it because she was rude anyway. The door opened behind me and I wiped away a few tears as Y/N since it's not that far. " I nodded my head. 

Y/N's pov

    I liked the feeling of his warm hand against mine. He looked so happy and that made me happy. 

//Time skip 5 minutes later//

    We had reached our destination. Ethan took me to this cute little bench in the corner of the small  park.  Y/N I know we didn't have a huge relationship and we didn't often hug and kiss you often and we have been through a lot this past week.  No one has seen me so in love with another women,  Y/N I know this is quite soon but will you be my girlfriend? "

   I felt tears streaming out of my eyes my cheeks red as a tomato.  He took his hand and wiped away my tears. I hugged him and said, "Obviously why wouldn't I say yes. 

      He broke the hug and kissed my gently and then it turned into a much more rough kiss.  I felt bad but I had to break the hug.  I just remembered that my dog wasn't at my house when I went to go pick up my things. " I said wiping away my tears. 

    Ethan looked at me seriously and then took my hand and we ran towards my house.