14 Third Month

Y/N's pov

We went to the convention it was fun Ethan and I have decided on names but we aren't ready to tell until the babies are about to be born.

Ethan and I made very few videos together and I got a job as a waitress at Duncan Donuts. Ethan had been such an amazing boyfriend lately, he took me out for dinner and he's been doing all the chores.

Y/N!" Ethan yelled from the kitchen. Yeah babe!" I yelled back. He chuckled and entered the living room. We should go meet up with Mark, Amy,and Tyler because they need some more people for a video and you can hang with Amy or even join the video." Ethan said. That sounds fun E!" I exclaimed, he nodded his head, I'll join the video.

Ethan called Mark and told him we'd be there in 15 minutes tops.

//Time Skip//

E and I held hands as we walking into the recording room. I dropped Ethan's hand as I walked in and hugged everyone and they all tapped my small bump and kissed my stomach I thought it was cute.

Then we decided to start the video. Welcome back everybody my name is Markiplier today we are playing DO Not Laugh! I chuckled at Mark. Today we are joined my Ethan Nestor, Y/N L/N and Tyler Scheid.

So Ethan your going to stand in the middle with water in your mouth and we are going to make you laugh. He nodded, grabbed water put it in his mouth and stood still. I knew his trigger word but I wasn't going to say it unless I had to.

Hey, hey Ethan everyone thinks you bang Jacksepticeye well I'm right here I said as I put on a Jacksepticeye wig he chuckled but he didn't laugh enough where he would spit water out.

I laid down on the floor with a sexy pose and said," Hey baby how you doing with the minion in front of my face he laughed and spit water out on the minion. But it want because of that it was because of Mark and Tyler.

//Time skip//

Amy turned off the camera after Mark did his Outro and then we went out to dinner. I got to talk with everyone and we decided to tell them the baby name because well we could wait any longer. The baby names are:

Abby for a girl and for a boy Ryan