12 first month

1 month

Ethan's pov

    I started to getting used to hearing throwing up because of Y/N every morning now. I got up and walked to the bathroom and held her hair back and rubbed her back to comfort her. After she was done vomitting she started to brush her teeth.

   I went downstairs to make breakfast but I was also quite tired so I picked some cereal took a bowl and some milk along with a spoon and ate it. After I finished eating the cereal I went upstairs grabbed one of my cameras and set it up in my living room.

   Then I started my video with Y/N sitting next to me.

  What is up my Cranky Crew it is Ethan from Crankameplays with my lovely girlfriend Y/N also known as Allybear on YouTube and her link is in the description below so ease check her out.

    So we both have something to tell you. Well I will start and then you will tell them your important thing you need to tell them. So I started to say," Well I'm going on your in a month and Y/N is coming with so you'll be able to meet her along with Mark and Tyler plus other."

Y/N's pov

   I started to speak," Okay so there will also be another person involved but you will not see them because they are in my stomach. That is right everyone Ethan's girlfriend is pregnant with his baby there will a gender reveal on your at the convention and only Ethan and I know so even are friends will be excited because some don't even know but we are going to tell them before than.

Ethan's pov

  So I know this is short but I just wanted to fill you guys in and I also wanted to say I will be much busier than usual now so uploads probably once a week. Stay Cranky Bye!" I basically yelled. Y/N chuckled and turned off the camera.