5 Bad Idea

Y/N's pov

Hi, doctor Vegan, how is Ethan? I started to sob after I said his name. Ethan is doing fine he has a little bit of a concussion, so he may not have memories and before you came in here, we did a brain scan and he has a brain tumor and will need surgery immediately or will effect all memories and will start to cause damage everywhere and could lead to Death.

I started to cry more. I hugged him one more time. Do the surgery I will pay I just want my friend back alive. "Since you seem very close to Ethan Nestor would probably be delighted if you stayed with him here. Just stay in here and he will be back in a few hours. " The doctor said. I nodded not wanting to leave Ethan's side.

I kissed Ethan's cheek as they took him away. Tears started to fall from my eyes to the floor. My phone buzzed.

Amy - Hi I hope your okay keep up the smiling and everything will be okay.

Y/N - I want to die Amy and I should I don't belong.

Amy - Don't please we are all here for you okay we will be there in 5 minutes okay?

Y/N - K Bye.

All Y/N thought was bye forever. I asked if it would be okay to go home for a little while to grab clothes and stuff. The doctor said it was fine. I grabbed my keys out of my back pocket and drove home. I got home and packed some clothes in my bag. I also grabbed the essentials and than I grabbed a razor that would help me get though this.

I had drove back to the hospital. I got into the room and noticed that Ethan was back in his room. He was sleeping his smile was so cute and I missed it. I ran to the bathroom and made sure I brought my duffel bag with me. I opened up the bag and grabbed the razor. I made not 1 not 2 not 3 but 4 cuts that went from my wrist to almost my elbow but half way up the for arm.

The pain hurt, I noticed that they had rubbing alcohol but I didn't want to use it. I grabbed a bandage and wrapped it around. I pulled down my shirt and heard a knock on the door. Hey Y/N this is Mark we have been here for 15 minutes I was wondering why you have been in there for so long. Tears escaped my eyes. I couldn't answer so I pulled out my phone and texted Mark.

Y/N - I can't answer or I would choke on my words but I want you to come in here and that is all and I will tell you everything but for now just come in here please.

Mark - I promise that no one less will come in. Ethan's surgery will be done in an hour okay?

Y/N - okay come in here plz I'm starting to feel dizzy.

The door opened and I only saw Mark's face his face was a smile and than it turned to sobs. He saw my arm seeing as my shirt had blood gushing through it. Mark hugged me tightly I began to fall out of consciousness and Mark called for help. I heard feet stammering towards me and finally all I saw was darkness.

During that whole entire time all I thought about was Baby don't cut. But all I did and wanted to do was cut since I don't belong here and almost everything has treated me like crap because I am.