2 Friends

Ethan's pov

I awoke to the smell of pancakes and strawberries. I had slowly opened my eyes, noticing that it was coming from inside my house. I ran to my room and grabbed my phone Y/N was no longer cuddling me in the guest bedroom so I thought maybe it was her who was cooking food.

I got to the kitchen to see her trying to flip a pancake and it ending upon the floor. I chuckled and she jumped making the pancake fall to the other side of the stove. She looked at me and jokingly pushed me.

I smiled, I went into the kitchen and grabbed another spatula and some more pancake batter. She grabbed some to put in her pan and squirted some onto me.

I laughed and hugged her slowly going towards the pancake mix and broke the hug and sprayed some on
Y/N. She laughed and we finished making breakfast.

We ate the pancakes and talked about how she needed help getting a car, job, and help on getting her stuff put together and in the house. I smiled at, well I can help find you a job because you can just join YouTube and stay on it, I know you have but just join it so we can colab and stuff it would be really fun and you can hang with Mark, Tyler, and I. She nodded," that sounds like a lot of fun Ethan!" Her smile was beautiful I couldn't help but stare.

Y/N pov

He just stared at me. I smiled and blushed very slightly. I grabbed the dirty dishes and started to clean them. He wrapped his arms around my neck taking my arms off the dishes so he could do them. I flicked soap and water at him. He chuckled and shook his head.

I sat down on his couch and grabbed my phone and keys to my house and his house. I looked around for a sharpie so I could label his keys. I looked in his draws seeing magazines and books in one drawer. I went over to the other side of the couch and looked in his other drawer seeing hand cuffs and a sharpie next to it.

My eyes widened in horror I had no idea that Ethan was so kinky. I grabbed the sharpie and put his initials on my key that he gave me. I saw him in the corner of my eye and quickly threw the sharpie back in the drawer.

He chuckled I know you went into that drawer. It's fine but I- uhhh... I'm just a little kinky I guess. I had hugged him I don't honestly care. I broke the hug, I gotta go see if the moving truck is here. I will call or text you when I get to the truck and tell you if I need help.

//Time skip when she arrives at the truck//

I opened the back of the truck. I noticed how many boxes there were, there had to be at least 500 boxes plus mattresses and box springs which go under the bed. I decided that I do need help, a lot of help with the boxes.

Bold - you

Italics- Ethan

So would you be able to come over with some more friends of yours to help we can't do it just by ourselves there is at least 500+ boxes.

We will be here in about 30 maybe 45 minutes, maybe you could start unloading the truck.

Okay sounds good. I will get what I can but most of it I will need men for since men have more "muscle"lol. Bye.

Bye 😊

I smiled at the last message and had put my phone done on my staircase. I started grabbing boxes that weren't that heavy and soon Ethan had arrived with his friends. I noticed another guy who looked Korean and had black ruffled hair. His other friend was 6 foot at least and had light brown curly hair.

I waved from a far and Ethan hugged me. Hi Ethan! I yelled. He set me down and chuckled. He introduced the man with ruffled dark brown hair who was a little taller than him and his name was Mark. I gave him a hug. Than after he introduced the guy who was at least 6 foot and curly light brown hair.

We had finished unloading but not putting stuff outside. We had the mattress inside so I could at least sleep. We decided that we should go back to Ethan's and have some alcohol and dinner since we never had lunch we had a feast. I walked home and Ethan, Mark, and Tyler went back with me since there car was still parked there.

Tyler, Mark, and Ethan had waved me goodbye as Ethan had drove mark and Tyler home. I sat in the darkness of my house and had started unpacking. I brought a box of clothes that was downstairs and I put the clothes on hangers and hung them up so I had clothes ready for tomorrow.

I than went downstairs where the living room was going to be and grabbed my mattress. I pulled the mattress upstairs into where my bedroom where I was going to sleep. I turned off all of the lights. I decided I wanted to get another job tomorrow even though YouTube sounds like it would fun as a job for full time I feel like I need a little more money.

I set an alarm for searching for another job. I really need more income for food and paying for the house and car insurance and a car too. I had thought about how my second day in LA was, and I was thinking how I got such amazing friends. I had started to fall asleep thinking I can't have a bad day in LA as long as he stays away forever. Before I dozed off I sent a text.