17 5th month

*4th month*

Ethan's pov

I couldn't help myself. I loved her too much. I needed to do this right now. No one was around except Spencer and my lovely girlfriend. I ran upstairs and grabbed the ring.

Y/N was just laying on the couch with Spencer, so I asked her," Y/N you wanna go outside with me for a moment." She smiled and replied with," Sure, I'll go anywhere with you." She had no idea of what was happening. 

I grabbed her hand as we walked outside.

I took her go the backyard not wanting to ask her to marry me in front of a ton of people. Even though I couldn't see anyone, there was probably still going to be people watching, and the idea of that I would choke up on the spot.

I smiled at her and grabbed both of her hands and she smiled right back. I looked her in the eyes and said," You are the most beautiful person I have ever met. You make me the happiest person I could ever be. I love you with all my heart and I lot the little girl or boy that is with you, or both. I honestly don't care any more, because I will love them either way. I couldn't imagine not being with you right now. I am so happy that you turned into my best friend in the whole world and I can't imagine not seeing you for a day. So Y/N... I have something to ask you."

She began to tear up as I bent down on one knee. "I know this place isn't too romantic, but I honestly couldn't wait any longer. Y/N, will you marry me?" She began to cry and nodded her head. I jumped up and slid the ring on her finger as I began to cry as well. I hugged her and kissed her lips and I kissed her little tummy too knowing the little baby growing inside of her knew I was going to marry my forever girl.

*1 month later*

Y/N's pov

Ethan and I were snuggled up on the couch. We still haven't told our friends about how Ethan and I are now engaged. He kissed the top of my head and said," I'm going to invite the gang here, that alright?" I nodded.

He grabbed his phone and began to call the group. I felt myself getting tired. I went upstairs and set my engagement ring on the bathroom counter. I began to feel dizzy, so I drank some water from the sink.

I walked down the stairs, but half way through I sat down on one of the steps. Ethan turned around and noticed me. He said," Yeah, I'll see you soon Mark. I have to go." After that he immediately hung up and ran towards me.

He asked," What's wrong baby? Are you feeling okay? You want a glass of water? What do you need?" I didn't know what I needed, alls I know as I was not feeling okay.

I closed my eyes and replied," I don't know what's wrong, I'm not feeling okay actually I'm feeling terrible, I'm dizzy and light headed and I don't need water I just drank a ton. I have no idea what I need." He kissed my cheek and got up from the steps.

I opened my eyes to see what he was doing, he was holding out his hand and I grabbed it. He began to carry me as if I have just been shot in a movie and laid me down on the couch. He kissed my forehead and walked into the kitchen. He then told me," Mark and Amy will be here in a bit, otherwise everyone else is super busy today."

I then put my thumb up and stuck my hand up into the air. I could hear his cute little chuckle from the kitchen.

Being pregnant is the most tiring thing in the world. I closed my eyes letting my brain take over.

Ethan's pov

Y/N fell asleep on the couch. I walked outside and Spencer followed. 

After 15 minutes of Spencer and I playing, Mark and Amy had finally arrived. Mark got out of his van and waved. He opened his back door, and out popped Chica. I gave Amy a hug as the dogs had greeted each other.

Before I let Mark and Amy into the house I told them," Y/N is sleeping right now, so just try and be quiet.  She really needs her rest." They nodded and I quietly opened the door.

Y/N was moving around and whining. I let Mark and Amy do whatever, but I rushed to Y/N's side and held her hand. She began to breathe heavily and I repeated," It's okay baby, it's alright babygirl. " Finally she woke herself up. She hugged me and began to cry. I kissed her lips and let her snuggle me as much as her heart desires. It normally eased her.

Mark and Amy sat in the kitchen. I then whispered in Y/N's ear and said," Mark and Amy are in the kitchen, you want to go tell them the big news baby?" She smiled widely and got up slowly. I grabbed her the water that she needed earlier and made her drink it before she fully got up.

Y/N's pov

I was so excited to tell my 2 best friends some good news. I haven't talked to them in a month and I miss them.

As soon as I entered the room Amy and Mark gave me a hug. I began to say," I have some amazing news!"

Amy nodded and replied," So do Mark and I!" I smiled.

I then asked," Do you want me to go first, or do you want to go first?" She smiled and pointed to me.

I smiled with excitement and exclaimed," Ethan and I are getting married!" Amy jumped up and down and gave me a hug.

I smiled and sat down and Ethan did too, waiting for their news. Amy the said," Well... Mark and I are..." Amy smiled with such joy.

Mark then finished her sentence," Pregnant!" I screeched with joy and gave Mark and Amy big hugs and Amy and I were in a pile of tears of joy.

Ethan and my kid were going to be best friends with the Fischbach's when they get married.