15 fourth month

Mark's pov

  I ran up and hugged Y/N and Ethan probably squishing the little baby too. Than I stopped and kissed Y/N's belly.

  Than Amy and I held hands and walked to the car because I wanted to ask her something. Amy?" I asked unsure of what I was going to say. She nodded her head. D-do you want to start trying to have a family?" She looked surprised at what I had just said. She shook her head no.

  Mark... hunny I love you so much and I honestly can't live without you but Mark I don't want to have kids yet. Plus you have YouTube and I don't want to intrude with that. Again I love you Mark but no.

  I was so sad and wanted to cry. I grabbed the keys and told her to get out and I drove off.

Ethan's pov

  I watched inside from the window and watched as Amy got out of the vehicle and her crying and then Mark drove off. Y/N ran towards Amy. She brought her inside. I made her coffee.

  I called Mark upstairs so Amy didn't hear me.

M- Hello

E- WHAT DID YOU DO TO AMY?!?!?!

M- mind your own business

E - Amy is crying you a**hole now either you leave her here or you get down here pick her up and apologize please.

M - No I don't want to, she aid no to having kids listen I want kids and she doesn't. I'm out man, tell her I'm through.

E - Please Mark call me when you you're a real man. I'll tell Amy but she will cry for days on end you piece of crap.

M - Bye

End of conversation

   I walked downstairs and walked up to Y/N. She looked at me and Amy was asleep. So I whispered," Mark said that they are through and he doesn't want to date Amy anymore." Y/N was shocked she looked at me and shook her head.

Y/N's POV

  I slid Amy off of my lap and got out my phone. I dialed Mark's number.

M - Hello *sniffle*

Y - hey this is Y/N.

M - oh hey, what did you wanna talk about?

Y - Mark do you really want to let Amy go after what you two have been through, do you really wanna loose that bond forever?

M - No not really.

Y - Do you want to be an uncle in a few months? Amy does want kids but she feels as if she is too young yet, and I get it. I didn't think I was gonna get pregnant like this right away but I did. Mark you should do what you can to make Amy happy. Right now she is on my couch soaked in tears. She loves you man like I love Ethan.

M - Thank Y/N I really needed that, I'll be there in 30 minutes.

Y - okay