6 A Kiss

Mark's pov

My heart stopped I didn't stop yelling for help until a nurse came in and called for back up. They lifted up Y/N and took out of Ethan's rooms. Amy came by and comforted me I tried to stop but I couldn't my editor and best friend was in the hospital. Dr. Vegan came over and said," You may see Ethan he just got out of surgery so be very delicate.

I smiled and basically ran to the side of his bed. I must have moved his bed because he opened his eyes and picked his head up and slightly smiled. He slammed his head pack and groaned in pain. Everyone hugged him. He looked around the room.

Ethan's pov

Where is Y/N? I asked in pain. Everyone looked at each other and I started to worry. Mark spoke up with tears in his eyes," Well, so we came to see you and Y/N was in the bathroom for around 15 minutes so I knocked on the door and she texted me and if you don't believe me here is my phone. I opened the door and she was sat on the floor with a bloody bandage on her arm and blood on the floor and tears filling her eyes, See.

 I opened the door and she was sat on the floor with a bloody bandage on her arm and blood on the floor and tears filling her eyes, See

I saw her tears. I started to cry making my head hurt even more than it did. I got up pulling the IV out of my arm and went up to a doctor," WHERE IS Y/N L/N'S ROOM?!?!?!?" The doctor pointed to a few rooms past mine. I didn't care if someone thought I was crazy I need to see Y/N I knocked on her door and the nurse in there noticed it was me and came out and opened the door than closed it.

Ethan you should be getting bed rest go sit down on your bed I will be right there in a second Y/N will be there too I just have to finish closing her wound. Okay Ethan" she said. I nodded my head in disappointment. I walked back to my bed. Mark saw that I was back in my bed and looked at me crying.

I have never seen Mark cry in person just in his videos. I rubbed his back. It's okay Mark, I know how you feel. He looked at me," Really, you had 2 of your best friends in the hospital and 1 of then you saw unconscious in your arms, I didn't think so. Amy took Mark out of the room because he was having a meltdown.

As those two left the nurse and Y/N came in. I got up from my bed and hugged Y/N she hugged me back. I smiled at her and she smiled back. Ethan your alive! She yelled happily. I nodded. This time she hugged me harder than anyone ever has. She has the warmest hugs. The nurse tore Y/N off of me and sat me back down.

Ethan you will go home today if you stay seated for an hour or two along with Y/N. I nodded and sat up. Y/N sat on the other side of the bed. Wanna play truth or dare? I asked.she nodded. Okay you can go first.

Y/N's pov

"Uhmmmmmmmm... Okay truth or dare Ethan" I asked. Dare! He practically yelled. He looked so cute I wanted to spend all day and night with him. I dare you to... to kiss me. Huh? Ethan asked confused. You heard me kiss me. I immediately noticed I shouldn't have said that because I knew it freaked Ethan out to be in a committed relationship after he just met me or any girl for that matter. He smiled and came closer to me, glad you like me like this. His lips brushed mine lightly and than he pressed his lips against mine and strated pulling me closer. I don't remember the last time I had this amazing of a kiss.

He broke the kiss. Uhm truth or dare Y/N. I thought for a moment. Truth. He looked at me and shook his head okay uhhh do you have a boyfriend? Nope!

Ethan's pov

She said nope well crap now I have to tell her. Okay your turn... She looked at me worriedly. Okay umm truth or dare. Truth I said fake smiling. Okay do you have a girlfriend? I nodded my head in a yes motion. She looked at me like I was crazy. You can't be serious? She looked at me starting to get angry. Ethan that kiss was fake. She started getting teary eyed. No it wasn't list Y/N I really like you and you matter to me so much it wasn't fake.

She turned around and looked away from me. Ethan... I, I love you.

You... You what??? I asked. I love you Ethan and you don't love me. I started to cry yes I do with all my heart. I grabbed my phone off the coffee table next to my bed. I dialed my girlfriends number and she picked up.

GF- Hey Ethan where are you?

Ethan - I'm in the hospital with the girl of my dreams.

GF - WHAT?!?!

Ethan - we need to break up Emma im in love with Y/N. I love her.

GF - This isn't the end of Emma Wildow.

Ethan - but it's the end of us.

End of coversation

Y/N turned back to me and kissed me. My face immediately became red. U hugged her and started to kiss her harder. All the sudden there was a knock on the door and the nurse came in. She broke the kiss. You two may leave now. I got up with Y/N and she drove us home. I didn't notice until now that there was a bandage on her arm it wasn't bloody at all. I didn't say anything to her I just left it along until later.