13 second month

2 month

Y/N's pov

   Ethan and I were on the tour bus going towards Mark,Tyler, Kathryn, and Amy. I sat down in the back room with Ethan and I holding hands and everyone sat around and asked," What's wrong you guys seem off today." I chuckled and Ethan started to say," Well we we're going to tell you guys tomorrow but I guess I could tell you now. Y/N is pregnant."

     Everyone had smiled and congratulated us and I was happy as ever. Kathryn and Amy had kept talking to me about names.

Amy: What about Abby.

Me: uhhh no.

Kathryn:Delila

Me: Is she gonna be a stripper?

Amy: Allison?

Me: Maybe have to talk it over with Ethan.

Kathryn: Sasha?

Me: I love that name Ethan and I will yet again talk about it though.

Me: Can we talk about boy names now?

Kathryn and Amy: YES!!!

Ethan's pov

   The guys surrounded me. I chuckled.

Mark: So how did it happen?

Me: I rather not say that's between Y/N and I sorry gentleman, can we talk about names instead?

Tyler: Come on we're your pals, please Ethan.

Me: I can't sorry boys.

Mark: Andy for a boy name?

Me: NO!

Mark: okay jeez I get it, I get it.

Tyler: Addyson for a girl?

Me: Y/N and I will have to talk about it.

3rd pov
     Ethan, Mark, and Tyler talked for 2 hours about names and what had happened. While the ladies sat talked a little while about baby names and talked about the schedule for tomorrow and where they we're going but Y/N couldn't follow them because she had to stay with the guys.

//Time skip to next morning//

Mark's pov

    I awoke at 7:38 and it was bright and sunny out today. Y/N was making breakfast and I smiled. We have to leave at 9 to make it there on time. I smiled at her and awoke Kathryn and Amy as I could her Tyler and Ethan chatting in kitchen. The tour bus is huge, you may continue you on now.

     By the time we finished eating it was 8:34. So we decided to leave now so we could look around at our setup and of course setup.

Ethan's pov

   I was playing with Y/N's belly making her laugh and giggle. I laid down in her lap and put her belly right next to my ear.

//Time skip yo when you arrive//

   We had finally arrived and I decided to look on my subscriber count to see over 700,000 subscribers and I screamed and I heard Y/N chuckle at how happy I was. So I decided to post on Twitter how happy I was.