Chapter 2

Kyra POV

The whole flight here was pretty smooth. I didn't throw up which was good. I am meeting Jung Hoseok for my first fitting tomorrow night! I hope my jet lag doesn't keep me from doing my best.

Tae POV

"PARIS I'M HOME!" I yelled into an empty street. I was beyond giddy! Seeing the lights, the romance, the architecture, the cute cafes, the Eiffel Tower, the adorable little cars parked bumper to bumper on the streets. I checked my watch. It was already 2am? I wonder where I'm going to sleep tonight...

Kyra POV

"SUNSHINE you are so yooounnggg so.. how to say... FRESH!" Jung Hoseok was definitely an loud, outgoing man.. and very touchy. He didn't hesitate to engulf me in a warm hug as well as the other models.

He was a gorgeous man though, I can't deny. The slope of his nose? I wonder if that's all natural or he 'had it done' as they say in this industry. Tabloids say he was born like that but I have never seen a more perfect nose in my life.

He was wearing ripped light-wash jean shorts that went to his mid thigh which showed off his muscular legs (I read rumors that he used to be a Britney Spears backup dancer), a red fur sweater that was four sizes too big for his slender build, and platform rainbow Balenciaga shoes. He accessorized with three necklaces that looked like they weighed at least five pounds each, curly hair coming out of his black beanie, and white circular sunglasses that he wasn't even using to block the sun because he wore them at the tip of his nose. Was this supposed to be high fashion? I don't know.. but whatever it was, he rocked it.

"Your name is KyRA? KyRAA like the Egyptian sun goddess RAAA!" Mr. Jung used his hands a lot when he spoke, "KyRAAA Oh darling you're PERfect. I'm in LOVE with your look. You scream POTENTIAL darling- ANTOINE! GIVE HER THE AIRPLANE COSTUME. THANK YOU BB KISSES mwah mwah" I flashed a weak smile at him. Airplane costume?

Tae POV

I just kept wandering the streets, lost in my thoughts. I was finally here, but why did I feel so lonely? I know all I need is me, but why do I feel so lonely when I'm with me? I think I heard that in a song once. I'm hungry, when was the last time I ate? I miss Yoongi. He would always make sure I didn't forget to eat. And then everything went black as I hit the ground.

-

-

-

"Hallo? Hallo are you okay? Do you speak Korean- gwaenchana? Nae ireuman Jimin. Yeongo haseyo? Hallo??" These were the first words I heard when I woke up. The first thing I saw when I opened my eyes was a worried looking Korean man hovering over me. I was.. on a couch? In a small room? It didn't look very big but everything was kinda dark and the only light was a candle on the table in front of me.

"Oh thank goodness, you're not dead whooooooo you really scared me there." Jimin stood up and started walking toward the window. The only window at that. The moonlight shone on his smooth skin.

"Uhuhh where am I?" I said rubbing my head. I got a better look at my kidnapper- savior? His face was well chiseled and he had the warmest, kindest eyes. When he smiled, he had the most charming crooked tooth but it really fit him perfectly. He looked genuinely worried about me.

"Well I found you on the street outside my apartment, and I brought you inside so you wouldn't freeze. What happened? Who are you?"

"I'm Tae-" I stopped there. Why did I feel so comfortable in this stranger's house? "I spent the last of my money flying here from Korea and I just want to live my dream of making and selling my art.. Um... who are you?"

"Oh great!! Niice to meetchu Tae, I'm Jimin. I actually was born in Busan but my family and I moved here when I was little. My family they.. were very supportive... oh here's a glass of water." he said as he handed me a small stained cup with water in it. "I'm a street dancer! I don't know if you have any place to stay but you are welcome here if you'd like. I'll take you tomorrow to meet my street artist friends at Montmartre. You'll love the market. But for now just rest. Goonigh!" What did I do to deserve this kindness from a stranger?

A/N Hi guys! I love writing for this version of Hoseok.. lol! I feel like he's always 'that straight guy' in other FF's I've read so here's something way different haha!! I also had to include vmin in here because COME ON soulmate culture, am I right? Thanks for reading, I purple you all!! follow me on Instagram- @/ mybtsphotobank