Chapter 7

Kyra POV

I looked up to the sky. 'W-O-R-L-D-W-I-D-E' the sign read in huge white letters. This skyscraper was at least 50 floors omo. When I entered the mostly glass building, I was greeted by Jungkook's friendly smile right at the rotating door.

"Welcome to Seoul, Ms. Kyra noona!" Noona? Oh right, I'm old. "Mr. Kim sends his warmest greetings. Please follow me." He had the cutest little accent. I could tell he had rehearsed some of his English phrases. I really appreciated that.

On the way to the elevator, Jungkook pointed out the various components of the Worldwide headquarters. "And to your right is our own cafe. We pride ourselves in using one-hundred percent organic produce in our juices and espresso shipped from Colombia in our coffee." he said with a robotic voice. It was a very modern looking coffee shop with many business dressed people waiting for their drinks. "We will make a quick stop because Mr. Kim asked for his midday coffee." Jungkook smiled to himself, obviously proud of his successful English. Cute.

Jungkook ordered an Americano for Mr. Kim as I waited for him by the 'pick-up drink here' sign. He seemed to know the barista really well, although he was still quite shy.

He joined me by the sign. It was a little awkward, though. He kept looking the other direction with his large, circular eyes while pursing his lips, his hands hooked behind his back. "SOoo.. ya like jazz?" I said to try to break the awkward silence. Surely he had heard of this iconic Bee Movie quote!

"I-? Oh m-m e? Jajj? hehe" Jungkook stuttered, obviously not picking up on the joke. He was so adorable, aw! Like a bunny. Honestly, if this kid had a great voice, he could be the cute maknae of an idol group or something. "I think.. no. I like.. You know IU?"

"Of course, I love her music!" I responded, trying to make conversation. "What's your favorite song of hers?" He resembled a deer in headlights. "Ouhh..I- I know song, but.. Idontknow song name... hehe." he was interrupted by the barista shouting, "JUNGOO!" Jungkook grabbed the drink and we continued towards the elevators.

-

Kim Seokjin's office was breathtaking. It was located on the top floor (which ended up being the 60th floor) in the corner of the building. Jungkook led me to the far right office and knocked three times on the translucent glass door.

Not looking up from his computer, Mr. Kim said, "Ongoo-ah did you bring my Americano?"

"Ne, Mr. Kim."

He finally noticed I was there. "Oh, Kyra dear! Welcome to Seoul!! Your first time?" Kim Seokjin had a loud voice. He took a sip of his Americano as he sat at his large glass top desk, a crystal globe figure adorning the top right corner. Behind him was the most breathtaking view of Seoul I had ever seen. The walls in his office were all glass, and the natural sunlight lighting filled the gorgeous room. I was in awe.

"Please sit and make yourself comfortable, can I offer you something to drink before we start discussing the terms of your contract?" He flashed a prize winning smile, literally. You could really tell why he was such a successful model in his past as his face was extremely chiseled, skin extremely clear and pore-less, almost like he was in HD.

"I am okay, thank you. Wow, your office is beautiful! Umm, right- I would just like to begin by thanking you so much for this incredible opportunity. I am able to live out my dreams and support my family because of you! Thank you so much, Mr. Kim!" I was so nervous.

"Oh please, dear Kyra, call me Jin. Mr. Kim is my father! You know the Mr. Kim who owns LG right across the street? Anyways, only Jungkook is required to call me Mr. Kim.. I'm trying to teach him some MANNERS." He directed the "MANNERS" part to Jungkook who was standing behind him to the left, still taking notes. I raised my left eyebrow and giggled.. But by the looks of Jin's face, it wasn't supposed to be a joke. Awkward. But I did become a bit more comfortable around the two of them.

-

-

-

"And it's done! Welcome to Worldwide, Kyra!" Jin stood up to walk me to the door. He was taller than I remember, it was very intimidating. "I am so happy you have joined our family, this is only the beginning!" we got to the door as he looked me in the eyes and shook my hand. It was the kind of hand shake that showed you he was rich, moisturized, and unbothered. "Ongoo-ah, take these signed papers to Renata for processing, thank you. Oh and Kyra dear, before I forget, I booked you a complimentary visit to our spa. I hope you don't mind the zen relaxation package? I am sure Jungkook can bring you when he returns."

My mouth hung open, "SPA package? Like as in... SPA?" I couldn't contain my excitement.

"Ahh anieyo! It's really nothing, don't worry about it! My models must look at least as amazing as I do in order to keep up our worldwide image, am I wrong?" he chuckled. He really thinks he's funny.

"Of course, sir! I- I mean, Mr. Kim. Oh! I mean Seokjin, AH Jin! Sorry, that's going to take some getting used to."

"Well you have all the time in the world. Your first gig is tomorrow for Vogue Korea. Stacy asked me to bring someone with an exotic American look. This is your chance, dear Kyra. Make me proud."

"Thank you, Jin. I will do my best." I bowed respectfully one last time before I left his office. 

I was looking for little Jungkook so I could ask him how to get to the spa, but he was nowhere to be found. I kept walking around the floor, but I still couldn't find him 10 minutes later. I gave up and headed back to Jin's office.. maybe Jungkook went back there.

My mind was so preoccupied when I felt someone tap my shoulder from behind, "Excuse me, miss. You dropped your scarf." I turned around to find a tall, handsome Korean man.

He was smiling at me, showing off his extremely straight teeth. I couldn't help but notice the most adorable pair of dimples I had ever seen on his honey toned skin! I started blushing. Why was I blushing? Who is this gorgeous man? I awkwardly thanked him and took my scarf back, laughing nervously.

"Oh, I'm Namjoon by the way. And your name is?"

A/N AHAA! And thus I bring Namjoon into the picture. I wonder where he will fit in to the story? What will happen to vmin?? Stay tuned to find out! Follow me on insta @/ mybtsphotobank ! Borahae!!