Chapter 10

Kyra POV

Namjoon asked me on another date. And another date. And another date. I'm actually so glad Jin keeps giving me assignments in Seoul, so I can stay here to explore. Joon has been helping me with that! Today he's taking me to his favorite spot on the Han River for a picnic. He says it's relaxing to listen to the river while taking in the sun.

Knock knock

Joon!!! I wait three seconds before I start walking to the hotel room door. I don't wanna come off as too eager, you know.

 I don't wanna come off as too eager, you know

"Hi....hahA. Are you ready?" he said as he offered his hand to me. Wow, I forgot how tall he was. I took it, and we walked just like that to his car- hand in hand.

In the car, I kept stealing glances at him as he drove. His honey skin was the most beautiful color, and his lips perfectly framed his perfect teeth. His voice. I know why his fans love his raps so much, that voice is made for rapping. The way his hand rested on the wheel. The way he gets shy everytime he catches me looking at him.

-

He had bought some sandwiches and small finger foods for our picnic. What a cutie. He claimed he was bad at cooking, so he was "sparing me the trouble of pretending to like the food" if he had made it. We were sitting on a blue and white blanket on the riverbank. There were people around us, but he made it feel like we were the only two people there. The little butterflies in my stomach just wouldn't settle down.

The date was going so well! We have such a natural conversation flow around each other. Over the past few dates, I was finally able to open up and give my true thoughts and opinions. We actually have a lot of common morals and ideals, I was pleasantly surprised! I really appreciated his insight on the world, truly. Looking into his deep eyes, anyone can see his sincerity and genuine care.

He seems shy, yet so sure of himself. All I know is that I want to know more. I just love being around him. We finished discussing the new music he's producing and it was silent for a few seconds as we looked into the river. Suddenly he took my hand in his and said,

"You're truly beautiful, do you know that?"

HHFAHSKDJ

I started blushing really hard as I smiled at the ground. My hair fell in my face, and he took the opportunity to put my hair behind my ears with his other hand. He continued, "And I'm sure you've heard this many times being a model, but I just want to go further and tell you that your beauty doesn't stop at the surface." I could feel him inching closer to my face, and the hand he used for my hair found its way to my left cheek. "Your heart is one of gold and because of that, you're able to shine for all to see." I looked into his deep, brown eyes that kept coming closer.

And closer.

"Can I- can I kiss you?" but our noses were already touching.

I showed him by finally closing the gap between our lips.

I felt him smile into the kiss. It was a really sweet kiss. One not of longing, but one of sincerity and appreciation. Suddenly, I was hyper aware of the sounds of the river waters and the birds, the warmth of the sunlight on us, the children laughing and running around in the background, the velvety feeling of the smooth picnic blanket under us, the feeling of his hand sending electricity into my hand as he held it gently.

His lips lingered for a while as I started to pull away, worried the kiss might've been too long.

Tae POV

I was working on a new oil painting when Jimin bursts into the room saying, " I STILL CAN'T BELIEVE WE'RE MOVING TO SEOUL!!"

Oh yeah- that. I smiled with my full box smile as I remembered my encounter with Kim Seokjin a little over a week ago as Jimin stumbled his way across the room to attack me with hugs. I was so honored Mr. Kim liked my art, and I was in shock when he offered me a place at his company! Yoongi was right. This day would come.

Jimin and started rubbing my back proudly, "Thank you for taking me, too."

"I couldn't leave you behind! It's you and me against the world, Jimin-ah! This is just a small thank you for everything you have done for me. Truly I couldn't have-"

"Tae, hajimaaaaa!" he started blushing. "Come to the kitchen, I made our special ramen."

We ate ramen. It had become our thing. Soon we'd be eating ramen and steak in Seoul! Wow, Kim Seokjin is such a generous person. I look up to him so much. He found out we were living in an abandoned studio apartment and offered us one of his apartments in Seoul. He said he only used it for Friday nights.. whatever that means. At any rate, I have such a grateful heart. Who knew things were turn around like this! I was so lost in my thoughts that I didn't realize how quiet it had gotten.

"So I think it's time I told you what happened to my family." Jimin broke the silence.

A/N Heyyyyy guys! Thanks so much for reading<3 Don't forget, the Worldwide Gala is coming up! We'll see how that goes! I'm thinking I'll wait to publish until BTS goes to the Grammy's so I can get some good red carpet pics hehe LEGENDS ONLYYY anyways, stream epiphany and follow me on insta @/ mybtsphotobank !!